what are thoseee

T'Challa walks with four Dora, including Ayo. The Dora stop outside Shuri's Lab.

"look brother now it's our turn!" Shuri exclaimed looking at the screen with a grin.

As T'Challa pushes inside, Shuri approaches and bows her head.

SHURI:(MOCKING) My, King.

T'CHALLA: Stop it. Stop it.

Shuri laughs and they do a special handshake before walking down the spiral walkway into her sprawling, futuristic lab.

Many in the theater look fondly at their sibling dynamic, happy it's not another sad scene.

"I thought Wakanda was a third-world country?" Fury says, looking between the current siblings, and them on the screen.

"That is what we wanted you to think" Shuri says with a smirk, ignoring the glare from her brother.

INT. SHURI'S LAB, WAKANDAN
Nexus of technology. Shuri strolls with T'Challa by work tables of high-tech weapons and gadgets.

"Woah" Tony and Bruce both say at the same time, while looking at the tech basically drooling.

SHURI: I've already sent a car ahead to Busan for you.(BEAT)Who are you taking with you to Korea?

T'CHALLA: Okoye. And Nakia as well.

Shuri makes a face at Nakia.

SHURI: You sure it's a good idea to take your ex on a mission?

"A mission?" says Fury with an eyebrow raise(🤨).

T'CHALLA: Yes. We'll be fine.(BEAT)Besides, you will be on call, should we need backup.

Shuri smiles at this and points out small communications devices.

SHURI: I have great things to show you, brother. Here are your communication devices for Korea. Unlimited range, also equipped with audio surveillance system. 

She walks him over to another table with WDGdisks on them.

SHURI (CONT'D): Check these out. Remote access Kimoyo beads. Updated to interface directly with my sand table.

Curious, T'Challa notices a pair of sleek shoes.

T'CHALLA: And what are these?

SHURI: The real question is what are those? Why do you have your toes out in my lab?
Peter and Shuri both burst out laughing after this, despite the confusion of everyone else in the theater. Once they both start calming down they both look up making eye contact with each other, causing them to burst into another fit of hysterical laughing.

Shuri points at T'Challa's traditional sandals.

T'Challa smiles

T'CHALLA: What, you don't like my royal sandals? I wanted to go old school for my first day.

SHURI(rolls her eyes): Yea I bet the elders loved that. Try them on.

T'Challa puts his feet into the shoes, and they lace up instantly, forming a perfect fit.

SHURI (CONT'D): Fully automated, like the old American movie Baba used to watch. And I made them completely sound absorbent.
T'Challa stomps his foot down without a sound.

T'CHALLA: Interesting

SHURI: Guess what I call them.

"What do you call them?" T'Challa says, sounding like a tired parent

T'Challa thinks on this

SHURI (CONT'D): Sneakers...

This causes Peter, Shuri, and a few others to start laughing again

T'Challa looks at her blankly.

"Brother that was funny!" Shuri exclaims

SHURI (CONT'D): Because you...never mind.

"Because you sneak!" Shuri says looking toward her brother

Shuri walks T'Challa over to two mannequins. One wears T'Challa's current suit. The other, just a panther tooth necklace.

SHURI (CONT'D): If you're going to take on Klaue you'll need the best the Design Group has to offer.

Shuri points at T'Challa's current suit.
SHURI (CONT'D): Exhibit A. Old tech

T'CHALLA: Old...?

Most of the theater agrees with him, not seeing anything wrong with the regular design

SHURI: Functional, but old. Eh, people are shooting at me...wait let me put on my helmet ...

"We'll she's not wrong..." says peter quietly

T'Challa smiles, amused.

"So as you all can see Wakanda isn't exactly a third world country-" T'challa begins

"-Yeah we're much more technologically advanced than the rest of the world" Shuri interrupts looking at the people around her, almost daring them to argue.

"Yes as you can all see Wakanda isn't as it seems, please don't ask anymore questions right now because I want to get to the next clip" Lexi suddenly says, her voice coming from all around them.

"Just a heads up, Peter this next one is going to be about you" she says.

Peter looks around the room panicked, scared that this next clip might lead to his identity being revealed.

Fury looks toward the kid with a blank expression, hoping he'll finally get some information as to why the kid is here.

May looks towards her nephew worried, wondering why he seemed to have a role in all of this. He was obviously hiding something big, she just wasn't sure what.

————-

Hey everyone, I hope you enjoyed this chapter I love this scene in the Black Panther movie.

Next chapter is going to be about Peter!!
Is his identity going to be safe👀👀👀

vote and leave a comment:)
LOVE YOU ALL BYEEE<3