1

If you would be given a second chance to meet them again for the first time, would you take it?

The cold night wrapped the younger girl's body. She shivers as she waits patiently for her friends to arrive. It didn't go unnoticed by her driver, "Do you want me to roll the window up, Ms. Son?"

"It's fine." She smiled warmly then looked back outside her car. This specific area in Seoul screams elite and noble. People waste their money on things they don't need.

But who knows? Maybe it really satisfies them. How could Chaeyoung know? The young girl has been fed with a silver spoon ever since she could remember but unlike others, her wealth only made her more humble and appreciative.

But she's no saint. Just like her father, if she wants one thing, she makes sure she gets it. At all costs.

"What kind of K-drama is this?" A cheerful voice made Chaeyoung jump from her seat. "Happy birthday, Chaeyoung-ah!"

"YAH!! KIM DAHYUN! Are you trying to kill me?" Chaeyoung complained while tapping her chest lightly. "Ah! My chest hurts."

"Stop being a drama queen, Chaeng." Dahyun rolled her eyes but somehow felt guilty at how her best friend reacted. She just can't help it. Chaeyoung was spacing out, it's an opportunity to scare the hell out of her. "Come on, Jeongyeon is already inside,"

"I hate you." Chaeyoung glared at her friend while getting out of the car. She then thanked her driver and bid him goodbye.

"Come on, shawty, it's your birthday!" Dahyun danced leading them to the club's entrance. Chaeyoung felt her face lit up with embarrassment. Sometimes she questions herself why she's friends with her friends. Well, no matter what the reason is, she loves them.

Growing up, Chaeyoung got used to celebrating her birthday without her family. It started when her mom died, then after a year, her dad busied himself with work then sooner, his brother studied abroad so to say she's not excited for this one is underrated.

The loud booming of the base as they entered the club, embraced both Chaeyoung and Dahyun. When the birthday girl scans the area, she notices this isn't a usual club they go to to chill. It has a large stage in the middle but is currently covered with curtains and unlike any other clubs, there are a lot of bouncers in this place. The age of the goers ranges from 18-40? Chaeyoung is not sure but she knows there's a lot of old businessmen in this place. She could smell them because that is also how her dad smells.

"I swear all these businessmen use the same perfume." Chaeyoung commented loud enough to make Dahyun laugh uncontrollably. "They're all predictable."

"We literally have the same thing in mind!" Dahyun added, "My dad reminds me of this smell. I'm really starting to doubt Jeong's taste."

The two burst into laughter until one of the waiters approached them. "Ms. Son, Ms. Kim? Ms. Yoo is already waiting. Allow me to assist you."

To be honest the place is decent. More than decent if not with the old businessmen around them. To be fair, there's also a lot of 30ish ladies in this club. Everywhere their eyes land, they see elegance and power. This place is not exclusive for everyone, that's for sure.

"FINALLY!" Jeongyeon welcomes the two with a wide grin. "What took you so long? Come on! It will start in a few minutes!"

"What will?" Chaeyoung asked, confused.

Instead of answering, Jeongyeon just brought Chaeyoung to her embrace and greeted the latter happy birthday. The older command them to sit. They're now facing the stage with Chaeyoung sitting between her two friends. They were then surrounded by applause and the whole club cheered in anticipation. All the lights are now pointed on the stage.