3

"Oh, there she is!" Sana announced, getting their colleagues attention as Mina entered their department's office. "Oh, Chaengie?"

"Thanks for noticing I'm also here." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes. "Since I think we're all here, I'd like you all to meet the new addition to our team."

Pausing momentarily, Chaeyoung's gaze shifted towards Mina before graciously introducing her. "Everyone, let's welcome Ms. Myoui."

The room then erupted in a synchronized applause, resonating a warm welcome for Mina. "Uhm, hello everyone. Thank you, Ms. Son."

"Do they know each other even before all this?" Momo whispered to Sana. "You get me right?"

If Momo said something about food, Sana would've ignored her but right now, she understand what her friend meant. "I don't know? Why?"

"Hmm. Don't you see it?"

"See what?"

"The way they look at each other, there is something." Momo shifted her attention to Mina and Chaeyoung's direction. "Hmm. There is really something."

"That's what you called chemistry Momoring." Sana responded. "But who knows? Maybe they do know each other way back."

"Hmm. Interesting."

If there is one thing Sana loves about her friend is that, Momo embodies an unapologetic straightforwardness; when her curiosity is sparked, she plunges headfirst into seeking answers without reservation. So she waited..

"I have a question."

There. A smirk plastered Sana's face. She knew exactly this would happen.

Everyone's gaze is now on Momo's direction who still have her right hand raised.

"Do you two know each other? I mean way back? You both look comfortable with each other for someone who just met." Momo asked.

Momo's inquiry sent a jolt through Mina and Chaeyoung, surprising them both. The unexpected nature of her question seemed to catch Mina off guard, causing a momentary pause as she processed its impact.

"Aish! Why would you ask such thing?" Nayeon said, sending daggers to Momo.

"What? I'm just asking because they look cute together."

Mina experienced a sense of relief as Momo provided an answer to the question. That certainly eased her concerns.

On the other side of the room, Chaeyoung seemed to be caught off guard by Momo's unexpected or perhaps surprising statement. Her face elicits a blush that hinted at a mix of emotions—whether it be embarrassment, flattery, or a combination of both.

"It's too early for this kind of humor, Momo don't you think?" Chaeyoung laughed nervously. "Anyways, who's hungry? My treat!"

Since Chaeyoung failed to get a piece of the feast Jeongyeon asked her to bring Jihyo, and to clear the tension brought by Momo's curiosity, she decided to have a team brunch.

"Now we're talking!" Momo excitedly jump on her spot. "Are we going out or are we ordering?"

"Hmm." Looking at Mina, Chaeyoung realized eating outside would be a great opportunity to welcome Mina. "We'll eat outside."

Everyone prepped themselves, with shared anticipation to enjoy a relaxed and bonding moment together as a team.

"That's your desk, Ms. Myoui." Chaeyoung pointed at the table near the glass window. She shortly get everyone's attention. "I'll just make a call and we'll leave in 15."