𝟑

"Hello, Tickets please." The tattooed man with a bald head, and a bit thicker body stature said to us. I almost laughed out loud, cause he looked exactly like the stereotype of club's bodyguards.

We showed him our tickets and he nodded, telling us "first row, everything should be free" and he gave us a little smile. I said "cheers" and we got in. the stage was lighted but no one was there. all I saw was a water bottle, a notebook, a chair with a microphone and a piano.

I stood there with charvi, she was smirking at me. "Whatcha smirkin at, chacha?" I asked her, laughing at the nickname I gave her. she almost died at the nickname. When she caught herself she said "I bet you're the one who gets to be the eye contact person" her expression was serious. I laughed and shrugged.

Who knows. I might be.. there are like.. a million people here.. I looked at the door, more and more people entering the auditorium.

She gave me a nod, signaling that it's A-Okay. (Totally not a reference to "life by the sea"

I nervously smiled and saw the crowd now almost being filled up. My anxiety rise by the second, and my chest was rapidly moving. I side-hugged Charvi, and she comforted me telling me that I don't need to worry again.