𝟒

The lights went red. Everything went quiet for a second. Then people started cheering. The intro started playing and I was focused on the stage. Silence began again. I was watching him look around in his notebook.

"You're an asshole, Bo" the voice said and I laughed. Charvi was cackling beside me.

He jumped up and started putting things away on the stage and ran around like a maniac. It was funny, but the other part of me was going crazy cause my idol and celebrity crush was right in front of me.

He started dancing backwards. I looked over to charvi and we had eye contact, laughing. "He's a bit crazy" she murmured and I giggled.

I was dying. It was hilarious. He was now standing there, moving forward and backwards and we started cheering again. The lights dimmed down a bit so we could focus on him. He pretended to play invisible instruments, and then he drank invisible water.. at least we thought so.
"Oh shit that water was real" and he spat out water.
"BAHAHAHHAHAHA" Charvi and me went. This was going to be so funny.

He took off his old outfit and he ran around on stage and was aiming for a person in the audience.
He stood there and I saw up to him, and it just went "prolonged eye contact" and there he was.

looking directly into my eyes. I felt my cheeks heat up but he just smiled very widely. I had butterflies, not gonna lie. He came even closer. After a few seconds he turned around but quickly stared at me again. He came closer again but he grabbed his, you know what. (This feels illegal)

But he now went on with his show but I was mesmerised. That was really cool ngl.