𝟓

The rest of the show was really nice, we had loads of fun. His jokes were really funny and everything was entertaining. It went dark in the meanwhile, we saw Bo disappear and a security woman told us that we can go get autographs and pictures in a few minutes.

The woman looked around and started going in our direction, but I didn't think much cause she was probably only going to someone else, but no.

She stopped in front of us and looked at me. „You, come with me" she said.

I was confused, but I was looking at my friend, Charvi, who also had an confusing gaze.

As I was dragged somewhere by the security woman, charvi went waiting somewhere, talking to their new friend they've just made. she's very happy with them.

Well, as I was following the woman, who was looking about her mid thirties, she looked at me, and nodded, then went away. Now I was standing inside of a room, with a few chairs, equipment and instruments.

I looked around, I saw the keyboard that Bo used in the show earlier, It was surprising.

It smelled weird, not like I would vomit all over but, it smelled like typical backstage stuff, well I was backstage, how I've just realised.

I was walking around backstage, hoping no one could see me, which I thought so, because I was alone.

The great person I am, I sat on a chair, much away from the door. I made myself comfortable, and drifted off to my thoughts.

What am I doing here? What will happen, etc.