6

I heard creaking, I thought nothing of it, it could've been the chair, or my leg bouncing on the wooden floor.

I relaxed into the chair, closing my eyes. But I heard a person behind me,
"Hey uh, sorry for being late I had to sign a few autographs-" a rather deep but sympathetic voice rang.

I flinched at the sudden sounds, and I slowly turned my head to the person behind me, it was Bo.

"I- Bo?" I started stammering.

"Yes, it's me, the real one." He chuckled, getting closer to me, moving a chair towards mine and sitting down.
We held eye contact. "You're interesting." He stated.

"Oh really? You think so?" I asked him, he nodded. "I saw you in the crowd, man you looked great. I like your aura, I want to get to know you." He said calmly. "Sure, I'm happy you think of me like that." I smiled, he returned the gesture to me, then cleared his throat and went, "Oh by the way, I've never got your name, you can call me Bo or Robert." He said.

"Oh yes, my names Alex, feel free to call me anything tho." I replied, seeming calm but inside I was boiling of happiness and excitement.

"Can I have your number, pretty person?" He asked, his cheeks flushing a little.

I nodded eagerly, holding my hand out for his phone and typing my phone number. "Name is up to you, Sir Burnham" I laughed, passing it back to him.

"Thank you very much, like your accent by the way."
He said, surprisingly.

"Oh. Thank you, Bo." I said, being proud of my thick British accent for once. I glanced at the time, seeing the time, it was 2AM. "Oh, Bo I think I should head home, my friends waiting and it's pretty late." I said, not wanting to sound awkward.

"Oh yeah that's fine, let me bring you outside." He smiled warmly, me jumping from my seat happily, which made him laugh. He got his coat from the table it was placed on, and put his phone in his pocket, giving me a small "come on", as a sign for me to follow him.

I followed him like a puppy, and soon again I saw my friend, patiently waiting, and as she saw me, they quickly said goodbye to their friend.

I stood in front of Bo, signalling it's time to go. He nodded and asked, "can I hug you?"
"yes, please" I replied. We had a comfortable embrace, I loved how he smelt. It makes me feel safe. I looked into his eyes before waving a simple goodbye. He waved back, before we went to the Uber.