8

I heard a ring at my door, and for sure it was no one but Bo.
"Hello Bo" I smiled, which he gladly returned.
"Haiiii" he said, but right after we held eye contact for a moment before bursting out in laughter. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH" I went, "GOD WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT- HAHA" he cackled. He nodded his head to his car, and I nodded back so we went to his car, him holding open the passenger seat's door like the gentleman he is, sweet. As we got in he put on music, it was quiet almost the whole ride. I watched his hands flex around the steering wheel, his veins popped out. God that was hot..

We went out for lunch, in that new restaurant that opened only recently. It was nice, the decoration of it was very modern and aesthetically pleasing. I had pasta and Bo had salmon with potatoes, the salmon looked very nicely cooked, so of course I took a look at it, it looked so nice. "Do you want a piece?" Bo asked me, and I nodded so he cut of a piece from his salmon and held the fork to my mouth so I gently took it with my teeth and ate it. It was so fucking delicious I swear to god- Bo saw my oversatisfied face and laughed "You look like you just had an orgasm for the first time in your life" I almost choked at that, god is he funny. As we finished, we had vanilla ice cream as a dessert. The waiter came and gave us the bill, I took out my wallet slowly but Bo stopped me and paid. Idiot.

When we went out I said that it was not necessary but he shrugged it off and just hugged me, as soon as he did I heard something..
Click click click
Weird..