||Mine||

A/N

Hi...🤠

I know I've been MIA I apologize :(

I started school again and I've had absolutely no time to write or even read on this app. I've literally been writing this chapter over the course of 3 months when I could usually finish in 3 days—just to provide some context as to how busy I am :(

I know this one is short but I really wanted to get something out since it's been so long.

I'm not sure when the next update will be, but hopefully soon because I enjoy Primrose a lot.

Anyway...this chapter starts in the third person cause I forgot it was in first but I think it's fitting so ya lmao

..

Streams of the yellow sun bled into the dark room, bringing light to an even darker hearted individual.

It touched his hair, then blended down to his long black lashes, and full lips.

It traced his perfectly tanned skin, and the newly formed tattoos that adorned the side of his neck.

As if the girl knew that something was there, she nuzzled her head further in the crevice, her pout just barely brushing against his marks causing the male's chest to rumble, even in his sleep.

She was previously laid on top of his chest but now she was underneath him, comforted by his weight and alluring scent. The same scent that had intertwined with her own.

Primrose

A tired whine pressed against my throat as I tried to turn on my side but I was held down by an invisible force.

My heart beat picked up in my chest as I realized that I wasn't able to move, and my eyes flew open as my brows furrowed in confusion.

A few slow blinks later I was met with a bare chest which rumbled in a calming purr when I started to fidget even more.

"Azy" I whispered in realization.

My hand instinctually lowered to run through his hair, the obsidian strands tickling my cheek from his current position on top of me.

My heart still raced, but this time from the tingles that erupted from my fingertips and the intimate feeling, the closeness that wasn't there before.

A soft groan passed his lips as my fingers ghosted over the tattoo that sat neatly on his skin. I hummed in interest as my eyes followed the intricate swirls of black ink that formed something akin to a tribal pattern.

"What are you doing."

With wide eyes I removed my hand from his skin, but my cheeks heated when he took my wrist and placed it back where it was.

"I didn't say to stop." He murmured lowly, his voice clearly laced with sleep.

I licked my lips as I slowly resumed my movements, my heart lurching as he tilted his head to the side with a low, satisfied groan.

"You finished the tattoo." I noted as my eyes followed the ink.

There was a brief pause before he spoke.

"It's not a tattoo, it's a mark."

I furrowed my brows.

"A mark...like mine? How'd you get it?"

As if he was suddenly reminded of my own marking, his hand was immediately on my neck and his eyes were scanning the area, seemingly in a concerned manner.