CH 4

It was early in the morning, the sun was shining into the Tanaka household when there was a loud knock on the door. Saeko sluggishly made her way to the front door. When she opened it the entire Karasuno volleyball team was there. "Ryu is still sleeping upstairs." After that Saeko went back to sleep.

The second years were leading everyone else up to the room since they had been there before. Noya opened the door and was about to yell out for his best friend when he saw someone else in the bed too. This person had h/l h/c hair that was sticking out above the covers.

Everyone stared in awe. "Is that a girl in his bed?!" A small ginger boy shouted. Tanaka jolted awake and sat up quickly in bed, while you were still peacefully sleeping. The bald boy looked over to his door to see his entire team standing there. "Why are you guys here so early in the morning?" No one answered.

Everyone was still so surprised to see someone else in Tanaka's bed. Your boyfriend sighed before shaking you lightly. You groaned in response, it was too early for you to be waking up. "Ryu if you don't let me go back to sleep I'm going to punch you in the face." Everyone in the room sweat dropped at your response.

Tanaka whispered something into your ear before you sat up slowly rubbing your eyes. You looked over at the door seeing a bunch of boys staring at you. A small smirk made its way to your face. "Hiya!" You have a small wave before turning to face Tanaka.

"Ryu, I'm going to get changed. Why don't you bring your friends downstairs?" He just nodded as you walked away. The boys all sat there in an awkward silence. "Well you heard the lady. Let's go!" Tanaka led his team down to the living room where Saeko was still sleeping. He gently shook his sister trying to wake her up. "What do you want Ryu? It better be something good."

Tanaka laughed nervously. "Well I kinda promised Y/n some dorayaki if she woke up but we don't have any." Saeko rolled her eyes and let her brother continue. "I was wondering if you could go get some. I'll pay! It's just if we don't have any she might actually punch me."

Saeko laughed hysterically at her brother. "I'll get it this time. But it's only because I absolutely love her. Next time I'll let her hit you." As soon as Saeko walked out the door you came downstairs. Everyone was staring at you again. You were wearing the same outfit that you had worn last night to the meeting.

You walked over to where Tanaka was sitting and threw your arms around his shoulders, leaning down so your chin could rest on his head. "So, are we just going to sit here and stare at each other? Or are you going to introduce yourselves?" The boys flushed in embarrassment and began introducing themselves one by one.

"Well, it's nice to meet you all. I'm Y/n Sano, Ryu's girlfriend." Everyone saw the two of you sleeping in the same bed, but it still came as a shock that Tanaka actually had a girlfriend. There were so many questions but no one knew how to ask. Tanaka sighed to himself, "Go ahead guys, I know you have questions." Tsukishima was the first to ask the question everyone was thinking. "How did someone as gorgeous as you end up with Tanaka?" Your boyfriend looked hurt by the question but understood what the other boy meant.

You lightly smiled to yourself. "I met Ryu when I came to Miyagi for the first time. I needed some time away from home. It may sound simple but when we talked he made me laugh a lot. It meant everything to me." The team looked at you quizzically. Tanaka made you laugh? It was that simple?