CH 6

You had talked with the Karasuno team for another hour or so. They were a lively group of boys to say the least. The team was completely different to the group that you usually hung around. They were all polite and didn't try to hit on you every couple of minutes.It was refreshing.

"Ryu, you should pack a bag. I'll bring you back home tomorrow afternoon." Tanaka nodded his head and ran upstairs. Which left you with the other boys by yourselves. "Hey Sano-" Suga started but you cut him off. "Please, all of you call me Y/n. I'm not big on formalities." Suga cleared his throat, "Right, Y/n. Are you two taking the train back to Tokyo?" You smiled brightly at his question. "We are actually taking my bike back! It's a lot faster that way!"

The boys looked at you in shock. "What?" You were confused, did no one ride a motorcycle around here? Daichi grabbed your shoulders and started to shake them. "Please tell me you'll be wearing a helmet!" You couldn't help but giggle, he was acting like such a dad. "If it'll make you feel better I'll make Ryu wear one. But I never do."

They all sweat dropped at your comment. Suga was about to lecture you when Tanaka came downstairs with a bag. You tossed him one of Saeko's spare helmets. "Ready to go Ryu?" He nodded and ushered his team out the front door before locking it behind you two. You waved to his friends while getting on your bike. "It was very nice to meet you all! I'm sure I'll see you again soon!" With that Tanaka and you took off down the street, leaving the team standing on the sidewalk with so many more questions.

Noya was the first to break the silence between them. "So Tanaka managed to get a girlfriend that's hot, and a badass?" They all nodded in response, not too sure what to think of it all right now.

~~~time skip~~~

Tanaka and you arrived at your house mid afternoon. You lived in a decent house, it wasn't huge but it definitely wasn't small either. As soon as you walked in the door it was pure chaos. Mikey and Emma were throwing things back and forth at each other. A heavy sigh escaped your lips. "Is this really what the two of you do when I'm gone all weekend?"

The Sano siblings stopped immediately and turned to face you and Tanaka. They both hid their hands behind their backs. "Of course not N/n! We would never, we get along just fine without you here." Mikey chirped and Emma nodded in agreement. "Good, now if you would only clean up the mess you made. We have a guest here."

Mikey and Emma finally noticed that there was someone standing behind you, looking a bit awkward. Tanaka wasn't too sure what was going on at the moment. Emma was practically bursting with joy, "N/n! Is this the boyfriend you've been talking so much about! I can't believe we finally get to meet him!" While the younger girl kept ranting in excitement Mikey just stared at your boyfriend with a blank face. Mikey walked right up to Tanaka, looking him up and down. Tanaka visibly became nervous, he wanted your family to like him. But he also knew that many thought he was a delinquent because of his looks. That usually scared people away, but it never scared you.

"I'm Mikey, it's nice to finally meet you. I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine with everyone. Just look out for Baji though, he tends to be a little unpredictable." Mikey walked away, seemingly to his room. Tanaka tilted his head in confusion, who the hell was Baji?