Ch 15

A/n:

I'm back! Sorry for the long wait! I've been really sick for the past couple of weeks but I'm feeling much better now! I also want to say thank you for all the supportive people from my last post, I really would like to say that I love you all. I would also like to say that I'm doing much better mentally as well. I hope you all enjoy the new chapter!

~~~~~

Once you dropped Tanaka off he was bombarded with questions about you. "Guys she's fine. I'm not really sure how much she wants me to tell you but I think she'll be okay." Daichi looked at him nervously. "What do you mean you think? Is she involved in something dangerous?"

Tanaka nodded his head. "Something like that. But she has strong people who can protect her, and she does a good job at protecting herself." Suga looked at him skeptically. "Look Tanaka, is she really worth it? If she's involved in anything dangerous you'll get involved too. Do you really want to take that chance?" The boy had never thought about that before. Would getting involved with you drag him into unnecessary danger?

"Y/n has been through a lot in her life. I'm not going to leave her just because I'm afraid. She's lost too many people already. A lot happened this week and I just want to be there for her okay?" Everyone nodded their heads and dropped the conversation. They were sure they would revisit it at some point.

After practice Tanaka and Noya were walking together to class. "Hey, Ryu. I know you won't leave Y/n, and I'm not asking you to. But, I need you to tell me what's going on with her. I just want to make sure you'll be okay." Tanaka understood where his best friend was coming from. Telling one person what happened shouldn't be too bad.

"One of her friends got arrested yesterday for stabbing someone. I guess her nephew is the leader of some gang in Tokyo, and they got into some fight with another gang yesterday." Noya was silently trying to process this information. "Is she a part of their gang?" Tanaka shook his head. "No, she's just there to help them out when they need it. Like if someone gets hurt she takes care of them. She's also there to make sure nothing goes wrong."

Noya nodded. "Just be careful okay? Don't get dragged into their mess."

~~~ Meanwhile in Tokyo~~~

"N/n, I'm really sorry about your head. I didn't mean to hit you." You waved Mikey off telling him that it wasn't that big of a deal. "It was just a little scratch, don't worry about it too much." No matter how many times you told him he still felt guilty. You were one of the people he wanted to protect the most.

"What happened after I left? You and Draken were arguing and it seemed pretty heated. Are the two of you okay?" Mikey scowled when he heard his former friend's name. "I never want to hear his name again. Our friendship is over." You nodded, not completely understanding what happened. But you knew it wasn't good.

You grabbed your phone and texted someone before grabbing your shoes. "I'll be headed out for a bit. When I come back we can make dinner together." You smiled gently at your nephew before putting on your shoes and headed to a nearby cafe. Once you arrived you sat at a table in the back corner.

Soon after a tall boy walked in, the exact person you had been waiting for. You waved lightly to get their attention. "Hey N/n. How's your head feeling? That little shrimp really did a number on ya." An irk mark appeared on the boy's face. "I'm fine. But how are you? What exactly happened between you and Mikey?"

Darken sighed, he knew you would bring it up. You were always worried about how everyone else was doing. Never once worrying about yourself. "Look Y/n, Toman is finished. I can't work with Mikey anymore. I know it's hard to process but it's just something you have to accept." Looking down at the table you sighed. "You're always going to be a little brother to me, you know that right? I don't care what happens between the two of you. I'll always be here when you need me."

The blonde haired boy smiled softly at you. "He doesn't know you're here does he?" You couldn't help but giggle. "Nope. So let's keep that between us, kay?" Draken nodded in response. The two of you stayed at the cafe for another hour telling each other random stories. But the two of you hadn't realized that someone was watching from the other side of the cafe. Anger clouding their thoughts.