Ch 17

"Ryu? What are you doing here?" The words came out of your mouth so quietly that the boy could barely hear them. He looked at you with wide eyes, examining your tired looking state. Instead of speaking he walked up to you and wrapped his arms tightly around you. Tanaka buried his face in the crook of your neck, smelling the sweet scent of coconut.

You melted into the embrace, finally feeling the emptiness of the past couple of days disappear. A calm silence settled between the two of you. After a brief moment Tanaka pulled back a bit, still holding you by the waist leaving a gentle kiss on your forehead. He whispered a calming "I missed you" before grabbing your hand and dragging you towards your home.

Before he could get all the way to your house you stopped. Tanaka looked back at you with a confused look on his face. "You never answered my question. Ryu you can't just show up here after not speaking to me for days! I need to know what's going on."

Tanaka looked down and sighed. "N/n, I'm sorry. I really am. There was just so much information that I had to process, and I was still a little upset that you never said anything. But these past few days I realized some things." The boy looked up and into your captivating e/c eyes.

"I realized that you didn't tell me because you were trying to do what was best for the both of us. I know that you would never drag me into anything dangerous. At least not on purpose. But I also realized that I can't live without you Y/n. I love you and that's not going to change any time soon."

Your eyes widened a bit, rerunning his words through your mind. Without thinking you crashed your lips into his. Not wanting to waste another moment being apart from him. The kiss started off sweet and gentle, but soon Tanaka was left wanting more. He placed one hand on the back of your head while the other caressed your lower back. Tanaka gently bit your bottom lip making you lightly gasp.

When you weren't paying attention he slipped his tongue into your mouth swiping it against yours momentarily. Your hands trailed down to his stomach and made their way under his shirt. Tanaka flinched slightly as your cold fingertips softly touched his abs. The two of you were so caught up in the moment that you forgot you were standing outside of your house.

The two of you parted briefly so that you could breathe for a moment. But as Tanaka started to lean in again a loud car horn startled you, making you jump away in a panic. Looking towards the street there was a sleek black car parked behind Tanaka's.

Leaning against the side of it was the one and only Rindou while Ran was sitting in the driver's seat. Both had lazy smirks on their faces. A light blush covered your cheeks and you looked away from the brothers. Pushing Tanaka slightly behind you.

Ran got out of the car and started walking over to you, Rindou stalking slightly behind him. "So, this is the famous Tanaka that took our princess from us." You scoffed loudly at Ran's words. "Shut the fuck up Ran. I told you not to call me that." The long haired boy's smirk only widened. "Come on N/n. I've been calling you that since we dealt with that punk in Nerima."

You scowled at the memory. "That was a completely different situation and you know it." Ran just shrugged his shoulders before grabbing your wrist and moving you towards Rindou. Your back was pressed against his chest while Rindou's arms draped over your shoulders and his head rested on top of yours. You struggled in his grip while Ran pulled out his baton and pointed it at Tanaka's head.

"Wanna explain why the princess wasn't acting like herself this week Tanaka?" The bald headed boy gulped, unable to say anything. The words caught in his throat with a terrified expression on his face. "Let me go now Rin." You were desperately trying to come up with a plan to help Tanaka out of this situation. "Brother said not to let you get involved N/n." You looked down, noticing that Ran wasn't too far away from you.

One swift kick to the side was all it took to take Ran down while he wasn't paying attention. Your long haired friend groaned in pain while holding his side. "Damn Y/n. I forgot how much that shit hurts." You chuckled humorlessly at Ran. "That's what you get for trying to scare Ryu."

"Come on Y/n, you ruined all our fun. We just wanted to scare him a bit." You couldn't help but roll your eyes at the two. Finally escaping Rindou's grip, you ran to Tanaka cupping his face to make sure he wasn't hurt. He smiled softly at your concern. "Anyways we're the Haitani brothers. I'm Rindou and that's my older brother Ran. Nice to finally meet you I guess." Rindou didn't even spare Tanaka a look.

You looked at the two brothers and then back at the black car they had arrived in. "Wait a damn minute. Where the fuck did you two idiots get a car?" The brothers smirked slightly before Ran answered. "We got bored so we stole it from some rich asshole." You scoffed at their reply. "Of course you did. Now get the fuck out of here before the cops show up at my doorstep."

Ran chuckled and ruffled your hair before walking back to the car. "We'll see you around Y/n. Hey Tanaka! She may be our princess but you better treat her like a queen, if you don't we'll find you somehow." Tanaka nodded his head in response, not trusting any words to come out of his mouth. 

~~~~~

I apologize for the late posting but here it is! I will be going on vacation for 2 weeks starting Sunday but I am trying to post one more chapter before I leave. Enjoy!