Chapter 1

The man's breathing was very heavy, pressed down heavily, but it was restrained and restrained, so that it did not make people feel scared.

The rich sandalwood lingers on the tip of the nose, mixed with Alpha hormones, Omega's body is very sensitive, just smelling the pheromone smell, can't help but shudder.

Zhuo Jingheng was pressed on the bed, and for a while, he couldn't figure out how he fell to this point.

He is very sure that he has worn the book, and he has worn it in the online celebrity article "How the Top Pure A is Made" that he just stayed up all night and read all night.

Because when he looked in the mirror, he found that he had a face that was exactly the same as the image of the male partner in the text.

Not only that, the table was full of unopened love letters. Zhuo Jingheng opened a few of them and looked at them. They were all written to Jing Heng.

Jing Heng is the most disgusting male partner in "Top Pure A". He is the childhood sweetheart of the male protagonist Zhou Jin. He has always regarded Zhou Jin as his wishful man. Who knows that an innocent and flawless little Baihualou jacaranda suddenly appeared, and he just ran away Zhou Jin's soul.

Jing Heng grew up with thousands of pets, and has always been sought after. With eyes above the top, he is naturally not convinced that he will lose to a little-known O, so he finds trouble in every possible way.

It's a pity that he has no harm to people's heart, but he has no harmful minds. The plans he came up with are full of loopholes. He was beaten every time, but Zhou Jin was disgusted. In the end, Zhou Jin was miserable and he could only leave the stage hastily. .

Zhuo Jingheng sat in front of the dressing table, looked at the beautiful face in the mirror, and couldn't help sighing.

"With such a beautiful face, what kind of man can't you want? Why hang on Zhou Jin's tree?"

He touched his fair and handsome face, and suddenly became playful, and squeezed his throat and shouted, "Master, come and play! The concubine is waiting so hard~"

The voice just fell.

"Snapped!"

With a crisp sound, the light in the room went out.

Outside the window, there was wind and rain, and Zhuo Jingheng sat in the room where he couldn't see his fingers, his expression stunned.

Before he could react, the door of the room slammed open and a figure broke in.

Zhuo Jingheng's waist was suddenly caught, and his screaming got stuck in his throat. After a while, he was crushed on the bed.

As far as he could see, there was only a dark shadow. As far as his tentacles were, there were solid and warm muscles. Zhuo Jingheng touched it out of the old-fashioned instinct. Not only was he not afraid, but his heart was itchy.

This...this is the first time he has touched the legendary eight-pack abs!

The rich and elegant sandalwood lingers on the tip of his nose, like a hook, twitching his mind.

There was a low laughter in the ear, deep and hoarse, but gentle and gentle, calm and unhurried.

If it hadn't been for the hot body pressed against his body and his clothes were disheveled, Zhuo Jingheng would have thought that this man was here to look at the stars and the moon for himself, and talk about the philosophy of life.

At this time, the man said with a dumb voice: "I just heard you yelling, and it was so painful to wait."

Zhuo Jingheng: "..."