Chapter 3

The role of Zhou Lingyu is not written much in "Top Male A", and is more used to promote the plot.

Zhou Jin both longed for and admired her father, because Zhou Lingyu was the backbone of the entire Zhou group.

It is mentioned in the novel that when Zhou Lingyu was eighteen years old, the Zhou Group suffered great changes. He took over the family business when he was a teenager, and it has been nearly 20 years now.

In the past twenty years, the Zhou clan has developed all the way and became the behemoth it is today, and Zhou Lingyu has also reached the pinnacle and has become a myth that everyone longs for in the upper class.

In the latter part of "Top Male A", Zhou Lingyu was conspired to suffer a serious illness and died under exhaustion. This is also the key factor that prompted Zhou Jin’s personality to change. In a sense, Zhou Lingyu can also It is a stepping stone to accelerate Zhou Jin's growth.

No wonder he didn't recognize Zhou Lingyu's face, because Zhou Lingyu is not the main character in the novel, so naturally no one created the picture!

However, according to the setting of the novel, Zhou Lingyu should be nearly forty years old at this time, but why does he look so young? It is said that only thirty-two people believe in him, and he is so handsome, it is almost impossible to move. Open your eyes...

Zhuo Jingheng stared at Zhou Lingyu in a daze. Zhou Lingyu noticed it and glanced down at him. The smile on his lips became deeper, and he whispered: "What do you always stare at me for? There is something on my face. ?"

Zhuo Jingheng returned to his senses, and hurriedly wanted to jump out of his arms: "Zhou...Uncle Zhou, you let me down!"

Zhou Lingyu did not let go, but the hand holding his waist tightened. He turned around and said to the gray-haired old man who came out of the study: "Big Brother Jing, I heard Jin'er's voice, Xiao Heng was crying. If this happens, you must have been bullied by him. I will go down and have a look. You should be busy."

Zhuo Jingheng looked at the old man and immediately reacted, narrowing his mouth, and yelled softly, "Dad..."

In the novel, Jing Heng is an old son of Jing's father, and Jing's father can't do much more so that he develops his violent and willful, nonchalant temper. However, regardless of whether Jing Fu teaches his son well or not, he is the only person in this world who has a heart for Jing Heng.

Sure enough, Jingfu immediately changed his complexion when he saw the injury on Zhuo Jingheng's face, and quickly stepped forward and asked, "Xiao Heng, what's the matter with this injury? Who caused it?"

Zhuo Jingheng didn't say a word, he just covered his face and shed tears-it really hurts. When he ran away just now, he really cried.

Zhou Lingyu raised his hand and stroked Zhuo Jingheng's face with his slender knuckles, trying to wipe his tears away. Zhuo Jingheng shrank subconsciously, and he stopped, retracted his hand, and said warmly: "Big Brother Jing, I will take Xiao Heng down to see. If Jin'er did it, I will make him apologize."

Father Jing looked at his aggrieved son in distress, and couldn't help sighing.

This child, he was old and good, still a delicate Omega, he grew up in the palm of his hand. Of course he could see Jing Heng's thoughts on Zhou Jin, but Zhou Jin towards Jing Heng...

Zhou Jin has always respected Zhou Lingyu. With him coming forward, whether or not the misunderstanding is, it should be easier to resolve.

Thinking of this, he shook his head and said helplessly: "I am too old to intervene in matters between children, so please ask Lingyu. Don't get used to Xiao Heng, if it is his fault, I will naturally be ruthless. Punish him."

Zhou Lingyu responded and watched Father Jing go back to the study. Only then did he go downstairs with Zhuo Jingheng in his arms.

Zhuo Jingheng is very uncomfortable. In the novel, Zhou Lingyu and Jing's father are friends at the end of their year. They are the uncles who watched Jing Heng grow up since childhood, but he is not Jing Heng, Zhou Lingyu is a strange Alpha to him. Zhuo Jingheng felt very awkward to be held in his arms so affectionately.

He whispered: "Uncle Zhou, let me go down. I hurt my face, not my leg."

Zhou Lingyu cast his eyes down and glanced at him. The steps under his feet were not hurried or slow, and he said warmly: "No."