Chapter 2

Must complete the plot according to the personality? What about the one-night spring supper last night? In the novel, Jing Heng didn't go to bed with a man!

Maybe he only needs to complete the parts written in black and white in the novel, omitting the ones that are not mentioned, and he can play freely.

The big character flickered in front of Zhuo Jingheng's eyes for five seconds before disappearing, and it was firmly printed on his retina, giving a full warning.

After the blood word disappeared, Zhuo Jingheng took a deep breath, glanced at the frightened maid, and whispered: "There is nothing to do with you here, you can go down first."

The maid tremblingly left this place of right and wrong. Zhuo Jingheng tried to remember, but he really didn't remember what clothes Jing Heng was wearing to see Zhou Jin in the novel. He thought he should have dressed up carefully.

It is a pity that this kind of detail is not important to him. Zhuo Jingheng was so tired that he was too lazy to go back and change his clothes, so he simply put on his nightgown and went downstairs.

In the lobby on the first floor, there were two silhouettes, one tall and one low.

The taller figure is stern, handsome and clear, with well-defined facial features, deep and clear facial lines, like a sharp axe, frowning brows, dark and cold eyes, always exuding a powerful aura that makes people afraid to look directly.

The short one has a beautiful and exquisite face, fair skin, soft features, clear eyes, thin, but not thin, and the whole body is soft and quiet, but his face is a little pale for some reason, but it is not broken. Lose that unique beauty.

The two stood together, perfectly matched, like a perfect match.

In the novel, Jing Heng saw this scene as soon as he got off the building, and he was so angry that he was so angry.

Zhuo Jingheng saw this scene, but he only felt that he was worthy of a pair of protagonists. When he first saw the design of the person, he felt pleasing to the eye. Now when he sees the real person, he really wants to take out his phone to take a photo, and let the two help to sign a photo. name.

If one day I can still travel back, maybe I can use it for some money.

He squinted his eyes and stared at Zhou Jin.

His facial features are born bright and beautiful, and this smile is even more like the first bloom of a rose, a little more deceptive.

Zhou Jin hated Jing Heng's smile the most. From his point of view, Jing Heng was just a foolish, vulgar skin bag. There was no real talent for learning, and he always got into trouble.

He frowned and shouted coldly: "Jing Heng, do you still have a smile?"

Zhuo Jingheng couldn't remember how Jing Heng was killed in the novel. He only knew that he had to find a way to provoke Zhou Jin. At the end of this plot, Jing Heng was slapped by Zhou Jin!

Zhuo Jingheng sighed secretly, and mourned for his little flower-like face.

He cleared his throat and made an aggrieved look. The slightly raised peachy eyes were a little red, and he whispered, "Brother Zhou Jin, why did you become so angry when you came? What am I doing to make you angry? ?"