Pilot

*Edited*

------monday
11:25

"Sasuke I love you" "s-suigetsu", he pulled sasuke's chin up and locked eyes with sasuke.

"But suigetsu I'm an omega and your a beta it wouldn't work", "I don't care I'll protect you from any alpha sasuke".

"Sasuke, SASUKE", sasuke's eyes flutter open

"Sasuke can you answer the question on the board and don't daydream" he nodded, "can I take a few minutes" "tsk fine" sasuke quickly got up and walked into the hallway.

He walked to the bathroom and sat in a stall he was trying to think about what suigetsu said yesterday, 'does he really like me I'd be a terrible mate' sasuke came from out the stall and washed his hands to stop thinking about him.

He walked into the hallway a saw a silver haired teacher walk up to him, "class is in session are you skipping" "no I was given permission to take a break".

"Okay we'll get back to class" sasuke nodded and walked back, ' I've seen him before with Mr.Umnio, I should hurry back'.
-----------------
Naruto was very late to class so he tried to get there quickly 'shit I'm definitely in trouble', he had found his class and went in " *huff huff* I'm s-sorry for being late teach".

"Naruto would you like detention" he shaked his head "no sir", "seems like you and sasuke are off today I want you to be a group for today".

Sasuke looked at naruto 'him but I have good grades his are terrible *sigh* ' "yes sir", naruto walked over to sasuke and sat near him "hi I'm naruto" "s-sasuke".

Naruto put a hand on sasuke's shoulder "were gonna be the best of partners" he gave a big smile, him putting his hand on sasuke's  shoulder 'what a weirdo's Sasuke though to himself "yes".

-----------after class

Sasuke and naruto were packing up their stuff til naruto spoke "hey want my number we can work on the project at my house" "oh sure", they swapped phone numbers and waved bye to each other "sasuke" suigetsu walked into the classroom "s-suigetsu" sasuke blushed.

"Sasuke have you thought about it" "suigetsu were both too diffre-", suigetsu grabbed sasuke and pulled him into a hug.

"Sasuke you need to realize I don't care what we are my love for you is real" (makes me wanna gauge), "suigetsu" suigetsu leaned into sasuke their lips inches away from each other.

Their lips connected

The kiss was a bit messy but their lips danced with each other it was like they were there for hours Suigetsu found an opening and slipped his tongue into Sasuke's mouth, Suigetsu's tongue explored every inch of Sasuke's mouth. They pulled their lips away from each other panting,  "sasuke please be my boyfriend" sasuke was hesitant at first but slowly nodded.

"R-really" he pulled sasuke back into a kiss but it was short suigetsu walked out glancing back at Sasuke smiling, 'm-me and s-suigetsu dating' Sasuke blushed a dark crimson and screamed to himself in his head.
------------
'damnit naruto how'd you forget your notebook' it was very important to him the last thing he had before his dad died, he quickly ran back to the classroom but he heard voices 'is sasuke still in there'.

He peaked through the window and saw some white haired guy kissing sasuke 'I should just go to class nah I need that notebook I'll wait til he leaves', "please be my boyfriend sasuke" 'woah he wants to date saauke' "r-really" naruto looked back through the window to see them kissing again 'they gonna have sex or something'.

Naruto hears suigetsu walk back to the door so naruto acts like he was just coming from around the corner, he sees him walk out the room so Naruto rushes in "wow sasuke your no longer single now" "wh-what were you evedropping".

"Maybe~" naruto grabs his notebook and walks out 'n-naruto you such a weirdo', Sasuke quickly walks to his next class.
---------------
Sasuke walked to his car to see suigetsu leaning on it, he looks up to see sasuke "oh sasuke" "hi suigetsu".

"Sasuke I wanted to take you on a date if you don't mind" sasuke shakes his head blushing "I don't mind" "great I had the best place in mind", they get into sasuke's car sasuke let suigetsu drive.

They arrived suigetsu chose a cafe that he and his mother used to visit, sasuke had been here once or twice but didn't remember.

They found a booth to sit in "Soo" suigetsu chuckled "sasuke you super red have you even been on a date" sasuke shaked his head, "do you see anything you like if not I know the best items".

"Well what do you recommend" "oh the chocolate lava cake is soo good~, oh if you want dinner I really like the teriyaki beef rice it just melts in your mouth", sasuke laughs he'd never seen suigetsu like this "sure suigetsu" the waiter then walked up.

She had long red hair and was wearing glasses, "hi may I take your ord- SUIGETSU" "Karin wow long time no see".

"Oh this is sasuke he's my boyfriend" she looked at sasuke and smiled "your very unlucky sasuke you have a dummy for a boyfriend", "hey" she chuckled she and suigetsu talked up a storm sasuke was getting tired of this.

"Shoo shoo Karin I'll take this order hello oh sasuke" "n-naruto", "you know him sasu" he nodded.

"He's a friend don't worry I won't steal him anyway have you guys decided or should I come back", Sasuke spoke up "me and Suigetsu wanted a teriyaki beef rices". Naruto quickly wrote down their orders and walked to another table.

----------8 minutes

He came back with two plates of a beautiful masterpiece ''The chef here can sure cook up a storm", sasuke nodded suigetsu looked a bit jelly "oh sasuke don't forget to come over tonight" he winked.

Sasuke was flustered while suigetsu was staring daggers at naruto, naruto then walks to a different table to take orders.
-------------
Sasuke and suigetsu were standing outside near sasuke's car about to part ways "naruto I see what your doing don't even try it" karin accused naruto, "why sasuke is super cute suigetsu doesn't deserve him" "because it's wrong to play with people's feelings leave them alone you jerk".

Naruto just smirked karin got annoyed and walked off 'oh sasu your so cute I want you to myself', "Sasuke stay away from naruto he has a history with flirting with my last boyfriend".

Sasuke nodded "he can't steal me away from you", sasuke kisses suigetsu's cheek and gets in his car leaving him blushing.

'agh I won't let naruto break me from suigetsu' sasuke starts the engine and drives off, suigetsu walks back into the cafe "where is naruto" "backroom" Karin points.

Suigetsu walks into the room to see naruto sitting at a table "aww where is sasuke" suigetsu started to heat up ,"stay the hell away from him" "heh but why" suigetsu grabs naruto's collar pulling him an inch from his face.

"I'm warning you naruto I won't hesitate to pulverize you", "you can't touch me you know my history and the guys that acted cocky towards me".

Naruto just smirks "no promises" suigetsu let's go off naruto's collar and walks out not glancing back, 'you make this even more fun suigetsu' "c'mon naruto we have a few more customers" he nods.

(I'm already loving this I can't wait to post more)