×chapter 16×

3rd pov
Enjoy long chapter

They found the nearest club/bar for them to go to because Kurama was going off, before they even got out of the car they were hit with the blasting music and smell of alcohol.

They squeezed themselves past all the sweaty bodies of teenagers and adults.

"If bars weren't a thing you'd never see me in a club", Kurama hated being touched by someone not in their right mind.

If he wouldn't be kicked out for punching he would have thrown a few, "just get a drink you'll feel better" he ordered himself a martini and a bottle of sake.

"Well don't be mad when I'm trying to have sex with you"

He pours himself and Itachi a shot of sake "none for the children", "what! I came here for this".

Sasuke ordered himself a shot of tequila no way was he gonna watch Kurama and Itachi drink themselves dead, "well I guess I'll be driving you all home" Naruto was bummed he couldn't drink or else they'd all end up somewhere in the morning. 'one little drink wouldn't hurt' Sasuke was a soft drinker it took only 4 drinks to get him drunk, Sasuke's mood was the opposite of his normal mood he was...well a lot bolder.

Itachi and Kurama got a little handsy with each other I didn't know dancing required having your hands down your partner's pants, and caressing their ass "Jesus seeing them dance like that makes me horny" Sasuke commented on their dancing.

'Can he get anymore sexual'

"About me waiting for us to do it, what if we just go back to my house and have sex"

"What!?" Naruto would jump at this opportunity, but it would be taking advantage of Sasuke in his drunken state.

"Sasuke you don't really wanna do it, right?"

"Oh come on you've been wanting a piece of me, I see how you look at me"

Sasuke's eyes were filled with lust Naruto knew he wasn't joking, he rested his hand on the raven's forehead "Sasuke you're burning up are you ok".

"Yes, I'm hot for you"

"ok that made no sense"

He slides his hand up the blonde's thigh "I bet your big" Sasuke said with a smirk on his face, Naruto had enough of this "Sasuke no more of this" he'd need another drink if he was getting through this.

"Stop acting shy, dobe"

"Teme I'm making sure you don't make a mistake you'll regret sober"

"Gosh you're a buzzkill, next time I'm inviting Sakura"

"Why, so you can end up playing dress-up again"

"Maybe, you should have seen her breast when she put on the swimsuit"

"I'm three seconds away from taking you out of here-"

"To fuck?" Sasuke smirked

"NO TEME" Naruto was flustered he should take a video of this, he remembered the tape-recorded that Sasuke took of Naruto.

'Perfect time to ask him where he hid it'.

"So Sasuke you know that recorder you got from Karin, where is it"

"Oh Naru~ are you taking advantage of me to try and take back the recorder", so much for being drunk "we can make more steamy music on it".

Sasuke's ear perked hearing this it was his only way to get in Naruto's pants, "maybe, only if we do something first then do "something" with the recorder".