×chapter1×

Tuesday
5:45

That night all Sasuke could think about is what Suigetsu said *"promise me you'll stay away from him"*, Sasuke was taught by his mother to be loyal and respectful boyfriend.

He hoped to not see Naruto today but it'd be impossible.

Sasuke got up and did his regular morning routine he was about to head out the door when he got a text message from Suigetsu, *hey Sasuke I'm coming to pick you up wait for me* Sasuke sighed 'sometimes your too sweet'.

Sasuke waited about 4 minutes for Suigetsu, he had finally arrive "sorry I made you wait long".

Sasuke chuckled "Suigetsu it was only 4 minutes" Sasuke got into the car and they drove off.
-------------
Once they had made it to school they had about 10 minutes before classes started so Suigetsu and Sasuke walked to their classes, the first two classes they didn't have together the rest they did, Sasuke was unlucky his first class was with Naruto and the second.

When it was time for students to start arriving at school all you could hear in the hallways was the slamming of locker doors, Naruto saw Sasuke and Suigetsu talking infront of Naruto's first class he walks up to them.

"What is it Naruto have you come to take Sasuke" Suigetsu gave Naruto a dirty look, "look about yesterday I was drinking before you came so I was speaking nonsense".

"What do you say about this Sasuke" Sasuke looked at Naruto 'he could be lying idk' "it's okay Naruto", Sasuke held his head down "see you in 3rd period Suigetsu".

Naruto then walked into the classroom and sat at his desk, classes were starting so Suigetsu walked to his class.
-----------
Sasuke was walking to his next class when he spotted Suigetsu and the same red haired chick at the cafe from last night, they were laughing so loud that you could hear them from outside "oh Sasuke do you remember Karin" he nodded "Sasuke you absolutely adorable Suigetsu how did you get so lucky" "my looks duh". Suigetsu loved to brag about himself Sasuke just found it cute "KARIN", they could all hear Naruto shout. "Oops gtg I stole Naruto's notes and he got in trouble bye".

Naruto had to chase Karin all around the school, Karin did track so it was gonna take all day while that was happening Sasuke confronted Suigetsu. "Suigetsu how come you can talk to her but I can't talk to Naruto", " because Karin doesn't like me but Naruto likes you".

"He told us he was drunk last night which means he won't say stuff like that anymore".

"I know but I still don't want you talking to him".

"You don't controll me Suigetsu your just my boyfriend".

Sasuke was starting to walk off 'what an ass', "Sasuke I'm sorry don't go".

Suigetsu grabbed Sasuke's arm but Sasuke yanked it back "I'll talk to you later I'm going to class" "Sasuke there is still 15 minutes left don't go", "SASUKE" he grabbed Sasuke's refusing to let go "S-suigetsu let go your hurting me".

Karin came from out of nowhere and grabbed Suigetsu's arm "let go if he said let go Suigetsu" Sasuke was grabbed and pulled back by Naruto, "are you okay Sasuke" Sasuke felt guilty looking at how worried Naruto was of him "y-yes".

"I didn't mean to hurt you Sasuke" Sasuke was too afraid to even move "but you did Suigetsu I should chop off your hands" Karin threatened him, Sasuke felt a bit selfish for accusing Karin of liking him he wish he never though those thoughts. "C'mon Sasuke we have our next class together" Naruto grabbed Sasuke's hand an they walked to 2nd period.
------------
Sasuke wasn't comfortable going to see Suigetsu by himself so he made Naruto come with him 'I need to stop Suigetsu is my boyfriend he would never hurt me intentionally', Suigetsu spotted Sasuke and Naruto walking together to 3rd period he ran over to them "S-sasuke I'm sorry for hurting you I don't mean it" Suigetsu apologized 'say something you dummy tell him you forgive him'. "It's okay Suigetsu I forgive you" "I wouldn't" naruto mumbled to himself, "I'm sorry I didn't hear you loud enough Naruto what was that" Suigetsu sounded mad.

'shit maybe I shouldn't have forgave him' "I said, I wouldn't forgive you" "you wanna go cause you know I'd beat you to a pulp" Suigetsu wasn't playing , "all the guys I beat up ended up in the hospital" Naruto threatened both boys went on arguing for forever "guys stop it immediately".

"Stay out of this Sasuke" Naruto pulled Sasuke out of the way behind him "fuck you Suigetsu" Suigetsu threw a punch causing Naruto to stumble backwards, "you bastard" Naruto punched Suigetsu making him spit blood " GUYS" 'what did I do what do I do'. Sasuke ran to the principal's office to get him and ran back, the fight was broken up but they both were sent home for the rest of the day. "Sasuke since Naruto has no one at home with him I need you to take care of him, you won't have to do any of the homework assignments".

'stupid Naruto and Suigetsu why did you have to start this' Sasuke and Naruto got into Sasuke's car and drove off towards Sasuke's house.
-----------
Sasuke allowed Naruto to rest in his bed while Sasuke went to get his first aid-kit, he returned and started off with the alcohol "ouch that burns" "maybe you shouldn't have been fighting you dobe". After fixing Naruto up he dozed off, Sasuke went to put up his first aid-kit and came back to check on Naruto.

'he looks so peaceful sleeping I feel like a weirdo watching him sleep' Sasuke got a text message from Suigetsu, *sorry for fighting with Naruto I didn't want it to get out of hand like that* *you shouldn't be apologizing to me*.

Sasuke turned off his phone and looked back at Naruto 'Suigetsu was wrong Naruto doesn't want me im imperfect he could have any other guy or girl' Sasuke leaned down to Naruto's face he didn't know what he was doing he gave Naruto a tiny peck on his forehead 'w-what am I doing I have a boyfriend', Sasuke rushed out the room to the guest bedroom 'why the hell would I do that I'm a terrible boyfriend I can't tell Suigetsu' 'did he just kiss me on the forehead' Naruto places his hand on his forehead 'does he like me no he can't he has a boyfriend and I've always liked girls '

Both boys feel asleep without knowing how they truly felt about each other but it would be a matter of time before they could but this is just getting started.
_🍥_