×chapter 10×

Warning ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄
Edited

School would be starting tomorrow but since that day at the mall Sasuke has been avoiding Naruto, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Sakura and Karin didn't understand why they were avoiding each other, so Sakura asked Sasuke and Karin asked Naruto.

"Hey Sasuke could we talk" Sakura approached him.

"Sure"

Sakura sat down next to him "you and Naruto have been acting weird towards each other what happened yesterday when me and Karin ran back to a store".

Sasuke was hesitant in tell his friend "it's all fine Sakura".

"Sasuke your lying I can tell c'mon I won't tell him just tell me please".

" *Sigh* well there was this girl from the store and she was interested in Naruto so much that she came looking for him, Naruto didn't want her to spot him so....... Well we may have kissed BUT it was to only to trick her".

"Sasuke OMG nope I don't believe you that kiss was a lot more than just a trick, tell me how did it feel".

Sasuke was flustered but continued "well it was like it was me and him the only people in the world the only person I cared about at that moment, it was so passionate and his lips god they felt so soft my head said to stop but my lips wanted more a lot more" Sasuke looked at the girl to see if she was paying attention, trust me she was.

"SASUKE you are madly in love with him there is no denying it, that kiss sounded like heaven now I want one" Sakura exclaimed.

"I guess there is no point in denying it anymore"

"I promise not to tell anyone........but Karin"

"SAKURA"

"Ok ok no Karin she's asking Naruto right now I wonder what his response is"
--------
"So Naruto what's with you and Sasuke"

"It's nothing just something awkward happening yesterday"

"Ok now you have to tell me"

"Ok so there was this clerk and she was super into me so she gave me her number but I didn't like her so I left, but when it was just me and Sasuke walking to the car she was looking for me so I panicked I asked Sasuke if he could help me I just didn't tell him what he could do to help me so I just kissed him and now it's super weird between us".

"How'd the kiss feel it had to be amazing"

"His lip they were cold and smooth they felt so soft I just melted into the kiss, if no one was around I'd jump him but then he put his arms around me and pulled me closer so I got even more excited for some reason he almost tasted like a tomato but it is his crave food so I enjoyed it. Id do anything to kiss him again even more passionate I looked over to see that the girl had left but I didn't break the kiss, I wanted to stay there for forever in his arms I wanted more than just a kiss".

"Wow just wow, I've never heard you describe something so much it was that good"

He just nodded

"You definitely have the hots for him maybe you should try confessing"

"I could never I don't wanna make our friendship even more weird"

"Sure whatever"

'maybe I should'
--------
"See you guys tomorrow at school bye"

"Bye"

The couple had left so they could get ready for school, leaving the two awkward boys alone in the house.