×chapter 9×

Edited

"shh don't wake them up"

"I'm not doing anything"

"I need a pic hurry"

Sasuke's eyes flutter open "damnit Karin you woke them up" Karin and Sakura were trying to take a pic of the scene in front of their eyes, "w-what are you guys doing," Sasuke asked half awake Sakura giggled. "Look at you too" Sakura pointed at them, Naruto was spooning Sasuke. Sasuke blushed he buried his face in Naruto's chest to avoid embarrassment "awwww" both girls cooed. Naruto woke up also trying to adjust his eyes to the light, "why are you guys bothering us" Naruto spoke. "Well because Sasuke looks adorable in your arms" Karin pointed at Sasuke, Naruto looked down to see his raven clenching onto his shirt.

The blond smiled "you guys should get dressed we're going to the mall" Naruto nodded "we'll be down in a sec", Karin nodded her and Sakura left the room shutting the door quietly. "Sasuke you can let go now" Sasuke looked up at the smiling blonde still flustered, "we should get dressed," Sasuke said letting go of Naruto's shirt.

He got up and walked to his closet to find something for him and Naruto to wear, he threw out some clothes on his bed "wear those".

Sasuke walks off to the bathroom "I'll be done in a jiffy" Naruto nods Sasuke shuts the door with a click.

Naruto lied back on the bed taking in Sasuke's scent 'his smell is addictive it's lavender' he put his hands to his face, instantly feeling it hot against his hands heat rushed down towards his abdomen then lower.

He didn't even notice the tent forming in his pants he heard the water turn off and sprang up, then he noticed it he quickly covered it with Sasuke's clothes.

He came out of the bathroom with the towel around his waist "go ahead" Naruto nodded, he tried to get up without the raven noticing him.

Luckily he got away, he adjusted the water to a cold temperature to calm himself down.

He stripped quickly wanting to get in the cold shower, he stepped in feeling goosebumps immediately on his skin.

'what a relief' but his problem didn't go away 'fuck', he then started to think of images of Sasuke the night the got drunk and went back to his place.

How Naruto left marks all over the raven's soft smooth skin, his hand snaked down his body lower and lower. He touched the tip of his member then heat rushed through his body again, he then began stroking it "agh S-sasuke ah". The images kept playing through his mind then images that never happens, it was Sasuke slowly stripping every piece of clothing it made Naruto stroke even faster. "Fuck haah ahh" he was close to his limit so he stroked even faster, "agh AH haah ahh Sasuke fuck ahh" he released on himself but he was still hard " haah haah" 'I need to clean myself up'.
----------
"What took you so long Naruto" Karin scolded him.

"It was nothing let's go"

Sasuke noticed that Naruto looked flush "Naruto are you ok you're red", Naruto tensed "y-yeah let's just go" he smiled Sasuke didn't believe him but he let it go, Naruto's smile melted his heart he felt himself become flush.
--------
"Ok so I and Sasuke are gonna go check some cloth stores out, you and Sakura go check out whatever", Karin and Sasuke walked off towards Macy's while Sakura and Naruto were thinking of ideas.

"So Sasuke are you and Naruto dating" Karin asked, Sasuke froze "Sasuke".

"Karin I just broke up with Suigetsu please don't ask me that again" Sasuke then started walking again, Karin was worried about her friend 'what if Suigetsu had scared Sasuke forever'. "What's your style" Sasuke questioned Karin "I like anything red and belly shirts I don't really like skirts jeans will always be my thing, what about you", "well I like black and sometimes purple I mostly like hoodies and baggy cloths but I like to wear a suit sometimes just for fun".