one

|What could be the reason for Allea Ciarve's, the CEO of Allgaier Corporation, disappearance?|

|Are the sole heir of Allgaier and the current CEO in disagreement, is this the reason Allea Ciarve left to work for the organization?|

|Ex-CEO of Allgaier Corporation, Jackson Hale, has been seen going to the company for the past month, has he again took his CEO position and Allea Ciavre has to leave?|

|In the Global Charity Event, Allea Ciarve and Aris Salvadge were seen seated together, is there something cooking between these two big names?|

|Elijah Cohan is rumored to have a relationship! Is Allea Ciarve in disagreement with her claimed friend's relation; is this the reason for her to take a break?|

"Boss, the media is going out of hand with their creativity," his voice that held disagreement, grumbled out.

Allea raised her eyes from the news headlines she was reading toward her assistant seated on the passenger seat. There was a frown descended on Ben's face as he turned to face Allea.

A smile escaped Allea's face after reading the headlines of various news articles, and she pleasantly agreed, "Sure, they are."

But Ben was not delighted seeing that his Boss just landed, and she has to be extra incognito and cautious in her security just because of the media that's been lingering around her name. And the first thing after about two months, she came forward was these lies spreading all over about her. He was not pleased about this matter at all, "Boss, should we contact these media companies?"

Throwing the iPad aide, Allea shook her head, and with a light dismissive wave of her hand she dissented, "No need, we have other things to catch up."

Only after hearing Allea's nonchalant words, did Ben's scowl eased as he realized that his matter is truly quite useless and now that his Boss is back, things will slowly die down on their own. 

Everything skyrocketed after a few weeks of Allea's stay in Gaborone when her pictures were put on the organization page while working in the fields. Then, like branches from the same tree, things continued to pile and it somehow became know that Allea Ciarve hasn't returned and left the company.

If not for Jackson Hale giving the shareholders the stare is-there-shit-in-your-heads at their questions after believing the media, they would have demanded to call Allea back to confirm everything.

After a few minutes, coughing a few times, Ben's eyes darted toward the figure seated silently on the back seat and spoke, "Um...Boss, how was your stay at Gaborone?"

Allea once again glanced at him, as she registered his words her lips curved slightly and she moved her eyes to stare out of the window and answered his words clearly, "Even though I missed being here, but the stay there was also good, pretty good."

Ben nodded at her words; he guessed from her smile that her stay must be truly pleasant as he had hardly seen any hints of real glee on Allea's face unless she was with Kai or Elijah.

After a pause, tilting her head toward Ben, a thoughtful look crossed her eyes as she added, "Um, have you dealt with those people?"

About two weeks ago, Allea was informed that one of the people they fired, for selling their company's information some months ago, suicided. And its family members started causing a ruckus outside the company, demanding compensation for his life (as after being fired, he couldn't find a job and all the pressure compiled him to do what he did). Slowly they got the coverage of media, and before things could blow further, the company took legal actions against them.