nine

Vivianna Lynch, her entrance into Allea's (past) life was quite simple, with some name-changing fake documents along with a degree; she applied for the position of CEO's assistant. And getting that position was not hard for her, who would have wanted a place of notorious Allea's shadow, an assistant who has to do all the work of a CEO above that without any definite remuneration.

Yet Vivianna accepted all of this happily, and in the past Allea was quite satisfied with Vivianna's easy, optimistic self and conveniently overlooked other things.

For one and a half years Vivianna worked as Allea's assistant, or more like CEO of Allgaier Corporation, giving Allea all the time to waste away the life in money and spending at the Z'nA. Standing in that club when Allea was waiting for that man to look at me, her past self was foolishly unaware of the story going behind those tinted windows.

Allea used to bring Vivianna along with her everywhere, to the parties she attended, and sometimes to the club. Slowly and steadily Vivianna made her connections and started advancing on the ladder. How a music student stepped inside a business world was a mystery in its own, even though it all was a façade but Vivianna handled the company well, for that one and a half years the Corporation's state was somewhat settled.

Vivianna didn't let even the wind get suspicious of her and on the surface managed the company while behind the curtain continued to disrupt things as much as she could. Undoublty, Vivianna would do that, she was not there to help the drowning Allea.

At that time, past Allea's infatuation with Aris Salvadge was not hidden from the world, including Vivianna.

As (the current) Allea sat there, staring outside her car's window recalling the past about Vivianna. The memories suddenly brought her the vague shadows of the day  when they both (Vivianna & Allea) met for the last time, making some half-forgotten words surface her mind —something like '...and then I thought, how wonderful it would be to watch; being thrown over the edge from the one you fantasized to be held and protected.'

Probably, with these intentions Vivianna started approaching & associating herself with Aris Salvadge —she might have neared him in a witty, dignified, and confident manner, using means that were enough to impress that man and his interest.

How could Allea's long, constant invasions in his life go unnoticed by him, for more than a year he ignored my existence but her past self was not ready to step back.

Now that (current) Allea ponders over this aspect of her past life if Aris Salvadge wanted, it would have not taken long for her and Allgaier Corporation to fall. Still, he never considered her existence something to waste a single thought or found any benefit in making an already fallen company further in the ruins — not until Vivianna stepped in the picture. Perhaps, it was the charm of Vivianna Lynch that he felt attracted to and played along rather than the idea of Allea's destruction.

In the past, when Allea was leaning against the table, with her eyes focused toward the floor-to-ceiling window, on its other side was Vivianna Lynch making a deal with Aris Salvadge: she would do all the work, but when (past) Allea will appear at his doors for help, he will have to help, he will have to be the last hope. For this, what cost Vivianna paid, Allea knows nothing of.

Allea's past-self followed the paths however Vivianna wanted, and everything happened the way she imagined, it was Vivianna's time to leave the job, her work was done.

When she left, all the things in the company crumpled down at once, it was a few a month before Allea turned twenty-four. She tried to find Vivianna but she was nowhere to be found, it was like her traces were never there to begin with. After Zyair's threatening, Allea had lost half of her will to follow Aris Salvadge and then Vivianna also disappeared, leaving the company solely in Allea's hands. That was when past Allea somewhat realized that if she didn't work then all the money she has been enjoying would be lost, this life of luxury will no longer be there and slowly the situation continued to unfold in front of her; unknown to her senses the water had already reached near her head.