nightmares and a food fight

Jake 

I stir in my sleep. Panting. Run, don't let him get you. I can't let him. He grabs me dragging me back to the house as I scream and kick. The cut's burn my skin and the rocks dig into my bare feet. No this can't happen. When we get to the house he throws me into the basement and locks the door behind him, walking down he gives me a evil grin pulling out a gun. 

"JAKE!" I'm being shaken awake as I scream and open my eyes. 

"Hun it was a nightmare. It wasn't real." Jax holds me as I sob hiding my face in his chest. He holds me and I feel safe, like nothing is going to get me. 

"Shhh its okay" Jax kisses my head and I hold him tighter. 

"I'm sorry." I whisper and look up at him. He shakes his head and sighs looking down at me. I should ask him about his eye. Jax picks me up and carry's me to the kitchen. 

"How about we make you something to eat." He voices and brownies come to mind. I haven't had the dark chocolate gooiness since I was a kid.  I nod and lean my chin in my hands. 

"Can we have brownies?" I ask and he chuckles. What's funny? I tilt my head. 

"Love it's two in the morning are you sure you want brownies this early?" He ask and I nod. I want brownies and I'm gonna get them.  Jax get's everything to homemade brownies. Getting the bowls, I take the flour and open it. The cloud of dust fills the air and I take a handful, putting the bag back before he notices. 

"Chocolate chips?" Jax set's the bowl down and look's at me. 

"Yes please." I smile at him and he gets them starting to add the ingredients to the bowl humming softly to himself. I watch in awe as his muscles move. Can I have him instead?  I giggle and he looks up across the island. 

"What you giggling about over there?" I blush as he ask this and I take a moment to think.

"This!" I bellow as I throw the handful of flour in his face and duck hiding. Jax cough before grabbing an egg and leaning over crushing it over my head.  I gasp as egg drips down my hair and into my face. I get up grabbing the batter and dump it on him laughing. 

"What is hap-" Day walks in to see a mess and looks over at us and burst into laughter the other boys walking in. 

"He started it!" Jax points at me glaring.