coma

Jake 

It's been a few day's since the food fight and Hunter and Adam have been my friends.  Jaxon left with Day yesterday morning for pack related stuff. And it's been so boring since then. Yes I have friends here but I want him home. I want to hear his voice, his laugh, I want to see his face. I miss him. Oh god I sound like a love sick puppy.

"Hello are you even listening to us?" Adam glares and Hunter chuckles. My cheeks glow red.  

"No I-I'm sorry... I was thinking." I mumble out looking at the tile floor.  Of course they were talking to me. Stupid stupid stupid. 

"Thinking about what? Your mate!" Hunter burst out laughing and my face grows even redder. Fuck he knows what I'm thinking about. 

"Maybe you asshole." I mumble out again glaring at him. 

"Oooo someones getting a backbone." Adam nudges me sitting down. "I'll fill you in. We were talking about what movie to watch." He adds. 

"Um I don't know. " I tell them. And in truth I don't.  I never really got to watch any T.V or movies for that matter. 

"ho-" The door burst open with Day panting. Crimson blood cover his shirt and my eyes go wide. 

"J-Jax got hurt" And with those few words my world feels like it stopped. I see their mouth moving but I can't hear them everyone is rushing around and I'm frozen in place. 

"JAKE!" I hear Hunters cry as he bends down to looking at me. I can't speak, I can't move.  The only thing that is moving is my hand digging into my skin. 

"You need to come with he needs his mate." Hunter picks me up and that's when I hear everything from my sobs to the screaming boys.   Hunter rushes out of the house and down a dirt pathway which I found out lead to the pack hospital yesterday. The scent of blood hits my nose and I almost scream. The smell brings back the memories, all the gross memories. Where he would beat me, have his friends rape me and use knifes on me. 

"Hey it's going to be okay. Don't worry." Hunter looks down at me and I swear I see him. I see the man who put me through so much. I start screaming and kicking trying to get out of his hold. Not again. I need to leave, I can't go through this again.  Hunter set's me down and I rush to a corner. 

"What is wrong with him?" One of the pack members ask and Hunter growls but explains.  

"Get him ice, put it on his temple." A nurse rushes out of a room looking at me before getting what she needs to get.  When the coldness of the ice hits the side of my head everything falls back. My breathing picks up. The room stops spinning and I'm sitting in the corner crying. 

"Okay now bring him to the Alpha." Day responds and walks into the room leaving us behind. 

"Okay sir can you walk?" The nurse asks me and I nod getting up slowly holding onto the wall.  My legs feel like jello and my head is still scrambled. But I start to walk following the nurse to the room. When she moves my world stops and this time its fear for my mate.  Jax's head is covered in bloodstained bandages and his chest is uncovered and is filled with dark purples and blues. What happen? He is pricked with needles and IV's. 

"W-what happen?" I mumble out not taking my eyes off of Jax. He's hurt and bad. Who would do this to him. 

"The alpha of the sliver moon happen. We have a war on our hands Jake. " Day briefs me in with the details and I growl lowly. 

"Whoa your eyes Jake..." Hunter mumbles in awe. I can feel Ryder pushing to the front of my mind. 

"What about my eyes?" I growl out. Glaring at him as he backs up. 

"They are purple... A  Mardi Gras color.." Hunter adds and I roll my eyes. Yeah right there is no way they can be purple. Ryder wants out and I don't think I can stop him. I'm trying but it's only a mater of time before it happens. I turn walking to Jax sitting in the chair next to his bed. The white walls closing in making me feel sick and the smell doesn't help. 

"Leave us please" I hear my self say and everyone rushes out of the room all besides a few nurses.  I grip on to his hand kissing it softly. 

"Um Sir, the Alpha he's in a coma..." the nurse rushes out scared and again the world stops. There's nothing I can do, the walls close more and it feels like my breathing stopped. Hes in a coma.