wolf

I'm back in the woods again. I lips are parted and I look around, not knowing where to go. I hear bones popping and breaking. my breathing picks up. It's him. 

"AHHH" my scream is filled with pain. What the fuck is happening? My body is on fire and it feels like I can't breath. I fall to the ground, maybe it isn't him. I scream the pain over baring. 

"Jake!" Jaxon bellows, I look up the pain fading when I look at him. Jaxon is standing in front me, his lips parted. I wonder why he is in aw, he looks cute. With his eye sparkles, his soft lips parted ready to be kissed. 

"Hello" A chipper voice echo's in my mind making me jump. 

"who are you?" I ask in my mind. 

" I am your wolf. Hello I'm Ryder. It's so nice to meet you." He tells me. I look down and see that I have white paws. please tell me this isn't real. I look back up at Jaxon, to see a smile on his face.

" Mate" Ryder growls in happiness as he jumps up and down in my mind.  I shake, looking around seeing where I could run. 

"Don't" Jaxon mumbles getting on his knees holding his hand out. I walk slowly towards him. My tail tuck under me and my ears are down. I don't know how to feel. My mind is everywhere, the thoughts all bouncing around. 

"Don't be scared. He will help just like you will help him." Ryder says. What does he mean help? I reach Jaxon's hand and I sit, not knowing what to do. Jaxon touches my fur and the tingles come back.  

"I'm not gonna hurt you Jake." My name melts off his lips like honey and I look up at him. 

"Shift" He orders softly and I tilt my head.  Jaxon sighs and adds, " think of your human how you look, how it feels, everything like that." I step back and do as I'm told. I think about how my bones pop back in place, how I look. I hear my own bones pop and crack.  It's not so painful as before but there is still pain. I look down and hide my naked body. What the fuck!

" You didn't tell me I would be naked!" I bellow glaring at him. He looks at me and throws a pair of shorts at me. I slip them on and stand up. 

"Do you believe me now?" Jaxon ask tilting his head. I look over at him then away.  How the hell can I be a wolf? Mates? 

" Yes... but how? Why?" I grip my head. Why did I not know? Jaxon stands up and walks to me pulling me in his arms. The fireworks shooting off. 

"It will take some time to get use to." He holds me and I sigh. He's so warm and I feel so safe. 

"If I'm your soulmate and you knew I was out there somewhere why did you have condoms?" I ask not wanting a answer but needing on. 

" Because I had fun. I party and get drunk. And I didn't know if I would find you." Jax tells me and I look down.  Jaxon picks me up and starts to carry me back to his home. 

"Trust him." Ryder is a faint whisper in the back of my mind.  And I think I can trust him but for how long? I wrap my arms around him and hold onto him.  When we get back and inside I see Day and a few other guys in front of the Tv watching a football game. I blush and wiggles wanting out of his arms. Jaxon puts me down and I go and stand behind him, holding his arm and peaking at them. 

"Don't be scared little one." He grabs my arms and walks me to the living room with the guys. 

"Hey Jake!" Day smiles as looks over so do the others. I wave gently and they chuckle. 

"I'm Hunter." The tall one with blonde hair says and I nod. 

"I'm Adam" A younger one with brown hair tells me and I look at  the other one who looks like Adam. 

"I'm Greyson. Adams older brother. " He mumbles out and I look down. So many people but yet it's only four and I'm scared shitless and can't form words. 

"His name is Jake. He's new here so if I hear anyone of you fucktards do anything I will kill you." Jaxon says  and pulls me away. 

"Why would you say that!?" I whisper yell and he shrugs and pulls me into a room.  

"Sleep. I have work to do." And with that he leave.