The bloody head!

Jake 

The cars start moving and the wolves run ahead their paws pounding on the ground under them. I the boy who let his father beat him is now going to war on a alpha. Who would of thought. 

"Alpha Jake? What are you going to do to the alpha of the sliver moon pack?" The driver that I learned was named Adam asked. 

"One its just Jake. And two I'm bringing his head back and mounting it on my wall." I growl out lowly still pissed.  I see Adam shiver at the thought as I look out the window. Day shakes his head looking at his phone. No one understands how pissed I am. I'm scared of my self. Just months ago I was running from my father scared to death and now I want to kill someone.  

I want to rip his body to pieces and his head mounted on my wall to prove I'm not giving a fuck anymore. Touch what's mine and I kill you. The only one allowed to touch him is me. 

"What!?" I snap at Day bearing my teeth my eyes glowing. Day bows his head and cowers at the tone of my voice. Weeks ago I would be doing the same. 

"Sorry Alpha it's just I never seen anyone so worked up for Jaxon. It's nice knowing someone cares so much for him mates or not you guys are meant for each other." Day rambles and the car comes to a stop. I nod towards Day and give a small smile then my face is back to stone cold. 

"Alpha Jake we are here the rest are waiting for the word" Adam says as he puts a small black hand gun in his boot. 

"Thank you" I step out of the car and they follow stepping on either side of me.  I see wolfs growling and bearing their teeth. Truly showing their animal side. An animal ready to kill. Rip the prey. The only color that I know they are seeing is red. 

"Remember the alpha is mine now move!" I growl out walking into the pack house. All I see is red when I see women cleaning in only tee shirts and covered in bruises. 

"DO NOT HURT THE CHILDREN OR WOMEN!" I bellow watching every wolf and man go after the men already shifting and some being taken down mid air.  I walk fully in and start walking the stairs. The alpha is always on the top floor and my guess is where the bitch is hiding. 

I slam open the door and growl lowly. Hes sitting at his desk smirking and I let Ryder take control of my body my mind. I see his face change to smirking to pure fear. 

"You hurt our mate. You hurt these women. And you believe you wouldn't die so soon. Nathan Alpha of the sliver moon pack." Our hand grips his throat and hes fighting it trying to get me to let go. When did I get this strong? I watch in the back of my mind. Ryder is slowly killing him, playing with him. His body is covered in cuts and burns from hours of torturing him . 

Day burst through the door and stops. I hear him I don't see him all I see is my hands gripping Nathans head and I mumbles words ripping his head off his shoulders and his body starts to burn from the inside out. I turn and look at Day. 

"The women and children are now apart of the pack." I pant walking past him. 

"Jake... he's awake. " 

JAXONS P.O.V 

"We are going to war in about an hour. We've been training everyday since that day. I will be back my love and with his head." I hear Jake say but I can't open my eyes. Why can't I open my eyes or move. I remember Nathan. The fight. And then darkness. 

I hear the door slam shut and it feels like hours has passed. War. My eyes finally snap open and I close them due to the blinding light.  I growl out and cover them before blinking getting slowly use to the light over my arm.