War

Jake 

One month later 

Jaxon is still in a coma and Day and me have been running the pack. Me with the paperwork and Day with the public eye as most doesn't know about me. We are getting ready to go to war with the SliverMoon pack but we need to do it carefully. 

"So all of the warriors are up and training right" I mumble looking at day as I look at the markings on my arms. I guess when my eyes went purple I got these. I have a snake looking one wrapped around my arm and another tree looking one wrapping the other. I have no Idea what they mean. 

"Yes Sir." Day says and I glare. I look like shit and feel like shit too. I have a small stubble going on, I lost more weight if its even possible and I have dark bags under my eyes from days of not sleeping. 

"I told you to stop calling me that Day. I'm your friend not your alpha." I tell him and watch him shake his head. 

"As of right now and the Alpha being in a coma you are my Alpha and I am your beta." His voice changes as he looks at me. 

"Get them ready, I want 6 Suvs following behind us and six more in front the rest of them on foot. No teen warriors. They can stay and watch over the pack. I want Hunter to be in charge of the Pack as You will be coming with. Get ready Day we don't know how this will go." I huff out getting up and walking past him. 

I walk to the room where they have Jaxs sleeping in and sigh. His body is lifeless the only sound to be heard is the beeping monitors and his slow breathing. The pain I feel when I look at his body is like I have been run over by bulls millions of times. 

"War is happening in just a few hours love and I'    m leading them in. It's been a whole month of training everyone and making sure we have a plan ready. I will kill the asshole who did this too you." I glare as I sit next to him in the chair. I stay there before I have to get ready. 

1 hour later  

I walk out wearing black cargo pants and a tight fitting tee that was Jaxs. I walk to the training area. I see black shiny S.U.Vs lined up, men in front some short others tall some buff others tiny. I smirk, there are over 1,000 men in front of me. 

"My name is Jake I am the Alpha's mate. As you know we are going to war with the slivermoon pack for what they did. All the teen warriors are to stay here and listen to Hunter as both me and the Beta are leaving with the rest. I GET THEIR ALPHA!" I bellow out growling at the end. All of them nod.

"I want men to fill the cars. Six cars in front of mine and six behind. The rest on foot. Lets go!" I see them all pile in and others shift as the sound of there bones pop and break. 

Its time for war.