Chapter #6

Des POV

After getting off the phone with Tone I really feel sorry for him it's a wake up call for me best to believe I can't change his past but I'll definitely change how his future will turn, We need him ! So I finished up my work and took a quick shower , grabbed my keys and headed out the door it's always me to the rescue but I'll do anything to help that man he's my child father and she needs him. So I picked up Riah and dropped her off at my mom's house cause it isn't the time for her to see her dad like that I don't what he's going through to affect her in the future and I know he loves her but he going through something that needs attention and not to be taken lightly. I want to help him the best way I can, I want to make sure he knows he has somebody on his side.

30 minutes later.........

l pulled up to his crib and got out and walked to his door "Knock Knock Knock" anyone there ?I asked it took him a minute but he finally came DAMN! he looked so different little on the skinny side he looks like a Zombie. Once he realized it was me he stepped to the side to let me in we walked to his bar and sat down and I didn't waste no time I told him to talk to me tell me what's wrong? express to me about how you feeling cause it seems like he needs someone to talk to, he took a deep breathe and stated he feels like he wanna DIE and he feels as so that he hasn't amounted to anything in life, he basically feels like a Failure I'm honestly shock to know he feels like that's crazy to me He puts on this tough act as if nothing hurts him. The more we got into the conversation he started to cry one of those gut hurting cry I felt his hurt on so many levels man it killed me seeing him so vulnerable and down like that I wish I could take all his pain away but I know I can't, he grabbed onto me and cried into my chest at first I was tensed and little uncomfortable being so close to him but I relaxed a bit because I know he needs this a little love from somebody, anybody so I put my arms back round him and held him tight and told him I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.We stayed in that position for good 2 hours until I told him I needed to get Riah so we could go home for the night he let me go and told me Thank you for being there to listen to him vent I told no problem anytime I gather my things and left got in  my car and got on my way. On the way home all I could think about is what if I didn't reach out would he have took his own life it's a scary thought but could it have been possible?. I picked up Riah and went home ate dinner, bathed me and her turned on the Tv and relaxed for the rest of the day.

Tone Pov

Dessie definitely came thru for yo boy I needed that she allowed me to be open and express my pain she held onto me and told she'll never leave my side and was going to be there for me no matter what and that is very reassuring to know I have somebody to care about me  that girl is amazing all round a great person I'm happy that's my daughter's mother I made the best mistake of my life when I got her pregnant cause she is an Angel.

That night Tone poured all of the liquor in his house down the sink he vowed to himself and God that he was done drinking and he was going to go get himself some help cause he needed to be better for him and his family. He cleaned up his house , washed his clothes and went to bed he wanted to be refreshed to start back his life in the morning.

SHORT YES ! I KNOW BUT I PROMISE I'LL DO BETTER THIS WAS JUST SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU GUYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!!

LIKE, COMMENT