Life's Problem

Des POV

Last night was so much fun Riah and I had little girls's night we ate McDonald's, watch our favorite movie until she fell asleep I put her to bed then called up my boyfriend cause a bitch was missing him once we finished talking I went to sleep. The following morning we got up made breakfast and went to visit my mom and my sister Skylar I haven't seen them in forever and plus I missed them dearly, so we got dressed and made our way over there. When we pulled up my mom met us in the driveway she was happy to see us can't blame her I've been so busy with starting my career and Riah I haven't had any time to chill with them. We all went inside together to catch up and that is exactly what we did she talked my ear off like she always do but I didn't mind she needed to vent she also told me my baby sister got a lil crush at school and how she been acting up a bit. I made a mental note to have a talk with her that's my mini me and I want her to be all she can and will be. We caught up some more until it was time for us to leave, we said our goodbyes and left, on the way home I asked Riah "What she wanted to eat?" because I wasn't planning on cooking tonight she said she wanted "Chick-fil-A" so you know its whatever baby girl wants, I made my way to the one by the house went through the drive-thru and order our food, went home ate,bathe then we were off to bed .

NEXT DAY.....

Tone Pov

Today I'm back at the studio its gone to a long day I have to finish my album for my label to drop in couple weeks but so it has to be done like yesterday , I walked in dapped up my producer and engineer they already know what time it was I went straight to the booth put down the adlib on my new song called "Ghetto" ft. Rich Homie Quan that shit so dope I knew when I wrote this song it was a banger after I put down my part Rich Homie Quan put his finish touches on it. Now it time for me to record my next track  " Make It Home" that I made when I was in my feelings about my life and that right there gone be some fire shit best to believe it. So after 10 hours of hard work I was ready to go home to chill and relax Man I just hope everyone like what I've put together cause I work real deal hard on it. Once I got home went straight to my liquor cabinet I needed a drink a strong one I haven't drank in forever and this seem like the perfect time to do so Lil Hennessy won't hurt nobody , grabbed me a cup and pour me up some and drowned myself in my sorrow like no body understands what I've been battling  it's been so hard dealing with this sudden fame and all the family drama I have going on and whats worst I'm going through it all by myself  All I can think about is "Why Me Lord?" all night I stayed in one spot drinking my life away its not like anyone gives a fuck about me anyway.

OMG!!!! I HOPE TONE GETS THROUGH THIS ......