Chapter #1

Des POV

I haven't seen my boyfriend in a hot minute, he's been acting real funny lately like don't pick up when I call, doesn't answer any of my texts, shit even avoids me when I come to his house I don't know what's going on but I hope ain't no funny shi...

I haven't seen my boyfriend in a hot minute, he's been acting real funny lately like don't pick up when I call, doesn't answer any of my texts, shit even avoids me when I come to his house I don't know what's going on but I hope ain't no funny shit going on cause first I will FUCK HID ASS UP!! second I'll be Devastated!. I choose violence today I decided that I should just pop up on my nigga and bring him some food then maybe we could talk about what's been going on, as I pulled to his house I noticed there was a car there I didn't recognize thst shit had me puzzled but I didn't come there for that I came for answer so I used my keys and let myself in and boy...... I really wish I didn't cause there was Tone fucking a another girl I was shocked, mad, hurt, confused I instantly blacked out I went ham I grabbed that girl and started to straight smash that bitch,I was beating her ass until I was pulled off her by Tone bitch ass saying "Man chill Des with all that shit" I was heated like nigga you was fucking someone else like what the fuck? I need answer Now! "What the fuck is this?!"

*he hung his head low cleared his
throat and finally said.....*

Tone: "Man Des I didn't mean for you to find out this way, but I think we should break up,I don't feel the same I did bout you 3 years ago I want to date other people matter a fact this is my girlfriend Mirana"

Des: "What do you mean Girlfriend? This is how we do it now Tone?? 3 fucking years and this what you tell me? that you wanna dip on me for a new bitch?"

Tone: "she ain't no Bitch and Yes that exactly what I'm saying its time for us to move on ,I didnt mean to hurt you ma but I had to let you know"

Des: "okay if thats how its gonna be fine I wish both of you luck and Mirana is is it? I'm sorry for coming at you like that,you good I hope you and him find happiness"

Tone: "sorry Des I didn't mean to hurt you I always have love for yah but you know shit happens feelings come and goes and this time it goes"

Des: "it's straight, you good and it's Dessie by the way"

I got up and left I was so hurt that once I got to my car I cried I didn't know what to do and I didn't know what to say I've been with this man for 3 years and this is what I get a fucking broken heart what type of shit is that huh? Man I hate my life right now it real deal sucks Uh I drove home got back in my bed and cried myself to sleep.

4 weeks later.....

I've been so miserable I don't talk to anyone but my mom and sister and another thing is that I've been really sick lately throwing up every morning and always tired it's crazy, plus these weird ass cravings for dumb shit so today I'm going to the hospital to see what's wrong, I get dressed and leave my house I get to the hospital sign in and wait to be seen a hour later my name is called I got and followed behind the nurse I went back into the rooms and waited to be seen by the doctor 10 minutes later he came in and sat down he got out his chart and pen and started to ask me questions I answered to my knowledge until he asked the question most women dread the most "When was your last menstrual? Damn!!! I've been so messed up I hadn't notice that I'm almost a month late on my period Fuck! I said to myself I explain to the doctor that I missed maybe a month, he nodded and said let us take some test then he walked out, 3 minutes after the nurse comes in and ask me to pee in a cup and that someone would be in here to take my blood. I did all the tests that doctor order now I'm just waiting on the result and guess what? You guessed it I'm "PREGNANT" OMFG!!! This isn't what I need right now I just had a horrible breakup, I can't wrap my mind around what am I gonna do now that me and him are done to make matters even worse I'm having his baby ain't that some shit they confirmed I'm 1 month pregnant Congratulation! the doctor said as he smiled giving me all information I will need, told to find OBGYN and make a appointment so I can get the baby fully looked at and I left.