Chapter#4

Des POV

3 Weeks Later....

So I'm guessing you wondering If dude and I hooked up? and to answer your question Yes! we have actually he's my boyfriend now it's funny how you can know someone for little amount of time and feel everything then with someone you knew longer and feel nothing like Lucci gotcha girl feeling great like I haven't felt this good in a long time, he's so good to me, and my family & friends love him, he hasn't yet to meet Riah though but he will soon speaking of my loverboy I haven't seen him in a minute I miss him he's been handling business and has been hella busy I've been missing him so much I took that as an excuse go shopping cause I needed something new like new man, new me anywho I miss my Riah bear she's with her dumb ass daddy it's his weekend so I all alone sadly but I know that this little mall trip gonna make me happy.

At the mall........

I went to about 4 stores already and I feel like I didn't find that thing to me pop I usually don't dress up so I'm trying to change my style up a little I walked into a store called Pressed and I fell in love all the sexy clothes they have, all the shoes the have it seemed like I died and went to heaven while looking around I spotted a mirror and couldn't help but admire the way I look I dressed down today but it was cute

I had to get some shoes for my dress that I bought the other day for Lucci's Grand Opening he has launched his new Clothing Line and his girl got to come thru I went to like 5 more stores and went home for the night.

Tone POV
Its been a minute but I'm back shit been crazy Des got a new nigga, my life's been upside down since she left but at least I have my baby girl Ariah she's loves me no matter what speaking of her she has me watching Moana again she is obsessed with this movie like girl I wanna watch the game but for her I will, but back to me I've been working on some new music and getting back to the basic your boy has been in hiding but I'm back now! I decided that I would focus on me and not no female cause I lost site of everything else"Daddy?" Riah called out "Yes baby girl?" I replied, "Can we go to Mommy's house I miss her?" She pouted batting her beautiful big eyes, You know I couldn't resist that face so I agreed so I got her dressed and grabbed her things then headed out the door. I didn't know where she lived so I hit her up told her the situation and she gave me the addy to her place it took me 20 minutes to get there, I got there and seen that Des living large nice big ass house she doing real good for herself, I got Riah out and as soon as she touch the ground she took off running when I looked up there was Des looking fucking sexy as ever like Got Damn! Shit! Let me get myself together we greeted each other, I said my goodbyes to my Lovebug then took off back home.

Lucci POV
 So I know she told y'all we official but let me clarify it again Des & Me are Officially Together that's my Baby, My ROD, My Chocolate Drop. She has been a breath of fresh air she's not like other girls I've dated she be with all the shit, she so funny, I never know what to expect when I'm around her but I haven't seen her in a while cause yo boy been working his ass off trying to get this Clothing Line in order but it's almost ready just putting the finishing touches on the Brand and the Party, I cannot wait for everyone to see what I been working on I've been waiting my whole life for a opportunity like this and it's finally happening I'm grateful & beyond blessed. Life been good for me the Club, the Trap, now my Line yo boy has come a long way, my thoughts were interrupted by a phone call it was Bae calling she always checking on a nigga but it's cool I know she cares I answered

Des: Hey Daddy?

Lucci: Hey Mami, Wassup?

Des: I miss you, I need one of your hugs with a slap on the ass

Lucci: Is that so?, Hmm you getting nasty on the phone Now? (*Smirking*)

Des: Something like that when I'm gone see you? 

Lucci: Soon baby the wait is almost over just One more day can you wait till then?

Des: I guess so but you owe me big time Daddy

Lucci: We can do whatever OKAY!

Des: Okay well get back to work Ttyl

Lucci: Later Love

With that we hung up the phone she be mad upset when she don't see a nigga but I tend to have that affect on woman I can't help it been like that since I was a jit but let me get back to work.

Des & Lucci Together Officially 😍
Tone Tripping....😠
#Comment # Like #Share
A/N: I know it was short but I'm working on it but it's still 👍