Chapter #5

Des POV
It's been a few weeks since that night with Lucci, and I guess you could say we going good but I hardly ever see him Ugh. He is always busy with whatever he be doing , I tried to be understanding but I need some attention too like Damn! But anywho I've been on my grind ya girl is working her ass off on a project I decided I want to pursue a singing career I've been keeping this on the low but hell might as well tell you guys. I've been working in the studio I wrote a song that I named "11 Sum" and it's gonna be a banger can't wait for you guys to hear it but in between times let me catch you guys up on what's been going on Riah is good she been out of town with her daddy and his side of family they should be back tonight I can't wait to see her I miss my baby, as for Tone he has been focusing on his music career and it's been booming I'm not gonna "Cap"  we've been getting along better hell he became my best friend forreal, My sister has became a big makeup artist she be doing everybody face celebrities and all. I've been thinking about moving to a bigger house now that I'm planning on doing big and better things so I myself been looking with help from my realtor to find my dream home.

Tone POV
Hey Wassup I know it's been a minute but yo boy been busy first let me say my singing career has been skyrocketing through the roofI have fans everywhere they fucking with the kid, I got big time labels fighting over me just because my "I Luv That Shit" so everyone has been trying to sign me. Dessie and I have gotten a lot better you could say we became best friends I know how weird but it's not we can actually co-parent now without the drama and I love that girl to death. Me and Riah bond is stronger than ever that's a Daddy's Girl all the way she has me wrapped around her little fingers, right now we are out in New Orleans with my mom visiting some of my folks I haven't seen in forever we been here for three days today is the last day, we go back home tonight. We had a blast from all the parties, my grandma's cooking I'm gonna miss it here but I'll be back soon, and next time Des will be with me.

Lucci POV
I know, I know where have you been, why haven't you been laid up with yo girl, Huh? Well yo boy been busy I got a lot on my plate right now I'm trying get things in order and it's been crazy, I've been in my office day in and day out I'm miss Dessie I really do but the money be calling and I gotta get to it, she will understand eventually and I know I better spend some time or she will lose interest but that my girl she love a nigga so let me get back to this paper hit y'all up later.

Des POV
Idk what to do I'm bored I want to visit my man but he told me don't come to the office cause he has work to do, Man he really be pissing me off like I miss you bae but I guess it's not the same feelings, I would chill with my sis but she working, and I don't have friends lot of people got cut off with the fake shit they pulled I don't have time for that. You know what I'll treat myself to a Spa Day it's been a minute and it could relax me and help forget about what's going on around me Yeah I definitely need that so I got up took a shower did what I had to do and threw on some yoga pants and a tank top, my fuzzy slippers and grabbed my shit and dipped I got to the spa went inside checked in at the front desk, went to the locker room changed out of my clothes and went into the facility.

Few Hours Later..

I just finished at the Spa I felt rejuvenate and ready to get cute but that will have to wait cause it's time to get my baby and her daddy from the airport Yes She Back ! good thing I'm only 20 minutes away from the airport so I got there in no time I pulled up and my baby ran to the car when she seen that it was me that my lovebug forreal and her daddy was just cheesing showing that pretty ass teeth of his uhh why he had to be a fuckboy we could've been something but its straight "Hey Best ?" Tone yelled, "Wassup " I laughed out. He came and gave me the biggest hug like we haven't seen each other in forever like boy chill its been a few days, I helped him load up their bags in my car then we was off the ride was a comfortable silence expect for Riah telling me about her little trip I love the way she speaks highly of her daddy it's so cute. We pulled up to Tone's house to drop him off first, he got out said his goodbyes kissed both us on the forehead and closed my door once I seen he was in the house I drove off heading home, I asked Riah was she hungry she said "Yes" so I stopped by McDonald's and got us something to eat she got a cheeseburger Happy Meal with some Hi-C and as for me I got a spicy McChicken with extra mayo medium fries, and a large coke once we got our food we went home, we got out the car and went inside to eat after we ate, we went upstairs took a shower then laid down in my room to watch a movie Riah choose Princess and The Frog our favorite movie I could watch that all day everyday it never gets old. Half way into the movie she fell asleep so I stopped the movie and picked her up and took to her room and laid her down I covered her and walked back out I went back to my room. I picked up my phone dialed Lucci's number I wanted to talk to him I miss him (*the phone rings*) he picked up on the first ring  

Lucci: "Hello"(* in his sleepy voice*) 

Des: "Hey bae, I miss you, you couldn't call me?"

Lucci: "My bad bae I've been handling business, and I know that's not excuse but it's the truth once all this is handle your gonna have to yourself I promise "

Des: "You promise?" (*baby voice*)

Lucci: "Yes baby I promise now, what you doing?"

Des: "I'm just chilling in my bed thinking about you "

Lucci: "Is that right, what about me?"

Des: "I'm thinking about the way you touch me, kiss me, fuck me, but most of all the way you love me"

Lucci: "Baby you make a nigga all soft and shit when you say things like that"

Des: "But it's true, you make me feel special" 

Lucci: "That's because you are special baby"

Des: "I know you are tired so I'm gonna call you in the morning, good night baby"

Lucci: "Goodnight love"

With that we hung up the phone and I went to sleep