How They React To No Simp Semptember

Classic:
He slept through most of the day until Papyrus made him go and get you flowers but you two just ended up telling really bad jokes and terrible flirting with each other. You both enjoyed it but Papyrus wasn't to happy that Sans didn't do anything special but he was on his way to murder Mettaton after he found out that he'd been flirting with Paps which ended in both of you trying to restrain him and him holding a grudge on Mettaton for life.

Failed?

Blue:
He pampered you the entire day and made sure everything was just right until he quickly dashed over to Undyne's to give him some tips on flirting while you were distracted which ended on you laughing at his flirting skills and hutch made him annoyed and started to get annoyed (we all know he's cute when he's angry) "No! You're supposed to be head over heels and smiping!" Which made you burst out laughing "Blue, my knight, I already love you for a starter and I think you mean simping." He continued getting annoyed until I hugged hum and kissed him to shut him up which worked and he was happy afterwards and agreed to watch. Tv the rest of the night.

Blue Lost

Ink:
He couldn't tell it was since you guys live in the void but when he figured out from an Au he created a masterpiece of you two and surprises you with it with the typical blindfold.

He Won

Dream:
He made everything romantic and then set up your favourite movie to watch whilst you cuddled with a blanket around you both to keep you warm and stayed like that until you fell asleep at which point he carried you into bed and climbed in beside you. Stirring in your sleep you mumbled a simple "You won before returning to dreamland." Dream chuckled "I know, Love" he said and proceeded to kiss me on the forehead before falling asleep beside me.

You Lost

Horror:
He had no idea what it was.

Won?

Error:
There's literally no way of telling what time it is in the anti-void but he did realise it was September when he was destroying an Au and left you some Underfell chocolate that he was saving.

He Lost

Fresh:
He took you to the skatepark to show off his skills to you but you end up just having a great time and leaving when it got to crowded to get nicecreams.

Neutral

Reaper:
You're literal Gods, you don't celebrate it.

Raspberry:
He had no idea what it was until he saw Undyne having a mental breakdown because she can't simp for Alphys so she ranted about it for ages until he had the idea to see how long it would take you to fail no simp September. He immediately teleported to outside the house with a leash in his hand and knocked on the door awaiting your answer. You immediately walked over and explained that if they wanted to talk to Raspberry or Wine that they're not there and would have to come back later. But we're stopped mid sentence by something tugging at your collar. Surprised you immediately looked down being me by a leash attaching it to Raspberry's hand and dragging you further inside with him sitting down. "M'Lord?"  You said jokingly like Wine since the first time you saw him he was being dragged along like you were currently. Although he didn't seem to like the joke to much. "Sit" he said pointing to his lap. Getting slightly flustered you decided to ignore where he was obviously pointing to and went to sit beside him not gaining to much appreciation from Raspberry who had grabbed your waist as you were sitting down and positioned it onto his lap. By this point you were blushing hard but he didn't think you were simping enough yet. He slightly lifted your jumper and started slowly moving his hands upwards until you were a blushing mess and got up walking away like nothing happened.

You Lost

Nightmare:
He was slightly busy with the castle and other bad Sans' until he noticed the date at which point he gets off his throne and walks to your shared room to see you on your phone on the bed "Hey Nighty~" You said to him, stretching out on the bed making sure your shirt was lifting up as you did. "Looks like that shirt is happy to see me, it knows I'll give it a break from your body" He flirted picking you up with his tendril to place you right infront of him. Fighting the urge to blush you continued to banter making him slightly annoyed until he shoved you into the wall and pinned you to it. "You really think that you'd be able to make me simp? I've been watching you fight the urge to blush this entire time not to mention the nervousness in your voice. Now I'll make you a deal Kitten, if you stop this poor attempt at flirting I'll let you walk tomorrow but if you refuse." He let a low chuckle escape his lips. "Let's just say you'll be screaming loud enough for the whole castle to hear." You we're contemplating the offer until you remembered something. His blush matches the colour of his skull meaning you could never tell, also with being the pretty much God of Negativity he was only going to get exceedingly pissed at you resulting in👩‍🦽👩‍🦽. So you backed off completely and took a deep breath. "Finally stopped being a brat eh? Well guess what I lied you're still staying here with me for a long time." He made abundantly clear from his travelling hand.

You Lost

Yanberry:
He simped for you so much that he murdered EVERYONE in the underground for you and kidnapped you. He lost from the first second.

He Lost