1k Special Pocky Game

(THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS!
Shit that's a lot anyway please enjoy and sorry it's late!)

Dialogue

You were round at Alphys and Undyne's house when Alphys dared you to play the pocky game with Sans.
You were a little bit embarrassed but obliged, you were curious of how sans would react.
You walked up to Sans with a pocky in your mouth he...

Dialogue 2 (For Sans' without Alphys' and Undyne's)

You had been searching for a scarf when you came across a Pocky box that you had bought before you met Sans and had forgotten about it. You had a quick glance in to see one pocky left. Deciding to give it a shot you went and found Sans with the pocky in your mouth he....

Classic: Had his usual lazy grin on his face, you sighed and bent down to his level on the couch knowing damn well he wasn't getting up. (Mood) You were surprised when Sans bit the other end that he knew how to play. As you were inching closer and closer Alphys was taking photos and Undyne was recording the whole thing. When you two were inches apart.... SANS FELL ASLEEP. Jk. Sans closed the gap before your face was as red as his ketchup. Speaking of ketchup that's what the kiss tasted like but Alphys and Undyne were fangirling as Sans told you the dumbest pick up line you'd ever heard. You wouldn't have it any other way.

Blueberry: He was turning as blue as well.. a blueberry but he is the magnificent Sans he can take on anything! (Except his girlfriend playing pocky that is) But he wasn't backing down that easy. Blue steadily bit down on the other end of the pocky you were slowly inching in but Blue on the other hand was a nervous wreck, he kept eating his end really fast. Undyne was having an idea for a fanfic while Alphys was taking photos every chance she could. You two were centimetres apart but Blue was way to flustered to close it so you closed the gap making Blueberry turn somehow even more blue than he already is. It was short yet sweet, Blue seemed to forget everything else when you kissed him.

Ink: Ink was surprised and extremely flustered when you approached him but none the less he took the other end getting extremely excited at some moments then embarrassed the next. You ended up closing the gap but Ink then remembered something... 'I forgot to take my vial!' Ink remembered By this time Y/N was really confused as to why he stopped

"Are you ok In-" Y/N was then confronted with black emotionless eye sockets that Y/N had only been told about.

With Ink closing the gap he was NOT letting Y/N go.

Ink managed to slither his tongue in while Y/N knowing that they couldn't escape this accepted her fate and tried to fight for dominance. It was worth a try but her attempts went no where instead Ink left her lips and traveled down to her neck while she was gasping for breath. Using this time that Ink was kissing, sucking, licking and biting her neck Y/N was reaching over for any of his vials. After a strain she managed to grab one, practically forcing it down his throat he returned back to normal. The rest of the day was Ink just apologising over and over.

Dream:Dream was confused, he did already know about the pocky game but that wasn't what he was confused about. He was confused as to why you hadn't just asked him for a kiss. But then he felt and saw how happy you were about it so he took the other end. As your mouths were about to meet he closed his eyes and closed the gap with no hesitation. He loved you so much and every time you two kiss you can feel all and his love and affection through that one kiss and this time was no different. After he kissed you you were always in a daze.

Horror: He had no idea what to do so he ended up taking it out of your mouth and eating it, then biting your lip.

Error: He was not going to let you even try to play those games with you, if you wanted to tease him you would pay the price so when he saw it he made sure no one was around (your in the friggen anti-void no ones around) then snatched it out of your mouth and pushed you down onto a hammock of strings/cords he just made. Climbing on top of you gave you a tiny peck on the lips then left you on the hammock blushing and slightly confused.

Fresh: NoT iN hIs ChRiStIaN mInEcRaFt SeRvEr (I saw that joke somewhere with Fresh and I can't stop using it)

Raspberry: He had a smirked plastered on his face... A smirk you knew all to well. Before you could turn and run he grabbed your collar spinning you back around and setting you in his lap. Undyne and Alphys were snickering to themselves while you were just a blushing mess. But you being the determined person you were faced him with the pocky still in your mouth. Big mistake. Raspberry was surprised that you hadn't given up but if you were going to continue so was he. Everything was normal just inching closer until your lips touched, with that he went full out kissing, tongue. Whilst he was kissing you you made another big mistake. You tried to be dominant. He then showed you who was in charge by kissing and biting all down your neck leaving hickeys and bite marks. Until you gave up and had to go buy a turtle neck.

Nightmare:Nightmare flicked the Pocky out of your mouth with a tendril and decided then and there you were going to wear one thing for the rest of the week. You guessed it. A turtle neck.

Yanberry: Yanberry loved the idea of it (let's face it he would probably love anything linked to Japan because of him being a yandere and so on) He took small bites to start off but got impatient and started taking really big bites. He got down to your mouth faster than you could realise. He then started kissing you roughly leaving bite marks on your tongue, he bit your bottom lip and you of course let him slip his tongue in claiming every millimeter his. After remembering that you have to breath he reluctantly left your mouth with you gasping for air. Travelling down he knows exactly where your sweet spot is because of the bite marks all around it. Starting to lick around it you let out a soft moan then he...(I'm Getting To Carried Away Here)