When You're Asleep

A/N: For the 10k reader special which Sans should I add?

Classic:
If he finds you sleeping and he's by some miracle still awake he'll come and sleep beside you.

Blueberry:If he finds you sleeping he believes that sleeping beauty must be woken up by a true loves kiss.

Ink:

Will try his very best not to disturb you but is fangirling(?) (fanboying?)over how cute you look. 

Dream: If he finds you sleeping on the couch he'll come over and sit your head on his lap stroking it, since he wants you to have positivity around to protect you while you sleep.

Horror: He'll be with you when you fall asleep so he usually just continues to cuddle you.

Error: He'll create a mattress of dolls, lay on top of them and then he'll use his strings to place you on top of him.

Fresh: He'll close the curtains/turn the lights off, give you a kiss on the cheek and go skateboarding (most likely) with his bro.

Raspberry: He'll get a blanket, lay it on top of you then leave.

Nightmare: Supposing no one else is around he'll sit down on the couch and use a tendril to prop your back up against his chest.

Yanberry: He'd of been hugging you when you fall asleep so he'll be hugging you. But while your sleeping he'll be grinning to himself about how he's made you his and how peaceful you look with him to.