Info/Bio

Name: Kan

Age: 2 Days

Titles: The Watcher(By his creator)
The God of Balance(To other beings who know of the creator and himself)
A Normal Mortal.(By himself)

Looks:

(Without the sword)

(Without the sword)

Personality/info

Kan is a emotionless being due to the fact he is a watcher is purpose is to watch protect and guide he also holds the balance between Destruction and Creation. Life and death. He cannot choose a side he is on his own side he does what he wants and what his creator wishes. He has the body of a 17 Year old mortal but he releases great amount of pure energy too anyone it could be seen as both negative and positive for the devils and angels and other being it is demonic and holy energy he is the strongest being in the whole multiverse second to his creator.
Though being emotionless he can control it like flipping a switch one moment he could be happy and cheerful and when he commands it he could be emotionless once again and being in a body of a mortal he could do almost anything except creating pure life that is the only thing he cannot do.

Pure Life is what can be considered as a true life or soul of a person Kan cannot create or manipulate it for now since his body is too weak Kan can bring back anything he wishes but can not copy a person's soul he can make clones but they will disappear he can make Beings Artificial intelligence but they will be machine not living flesh

Abilities

Somwhat Infinite knowledge:
Kan has acces to almost every information about the multiverse the only set of information he cannot obtain is anything related to his creator

Overwrite: Kan can overwrite reality to his will with a snap of a finger he can resurrect or restore Someone or something from the dead(If needed) or delete or destroy anything he wishes(If needed)

Creation: Kan create anything he wishes except for Pure life he can make an A.I in the body of a machine  but they will always be a machine he cannot make them a human vessel anything related to biological human life he cannot create for now that is.

Restore: As simple as that he can restore anything or anyone it is not making a new person or thing it is summoning them in there best state example is like wishing for a planet that erupted to be restored he can do but he cannot change the planets faith of erupting but he can make the planet be on its best and youngest state same with Mortal Life(But he can remove there desease and such)
Like wishing for someone to be resurrected with the dragon balls they need a body a whole body or at least what's left of it.

Pure Mimicking: Kan can do anything he wants as long it doesn't mess up the balance and interfere with his creator he mostly uses this to gain God-like abilities like the rinnegan or pure regeneration.

Pure Immunity: Kan is immune to any attacks the do not hold Pure Power(A certain energy pure God's have) and he cannot be affected by age poison and etc.

Space and Time: Simply he can control every aspect of space and time he cna reverse stop and even erase time and he can control space to which he can make blackholes and make portals and travel anywhere and as well rip and tear the very fabric of both space and time.

Forms(Note he can do almost anything but he uses these for intimidation tactics)

Dragon form: Kan uses this form to intimidate his more cocky enemies.

Kan can change its size but he mostly turns to a dragon thats head is that of a school bus just to intimidate other then that when even out of this form he is even more durable again he uses this to state the fact that he is a  Dragon God (If he wants to be)

Kan uses this form to mostly show dominance to anyone with the Blood of the Phoenix or at least anyone related to it.

But the most important thing to know about Kan is that he truly doesn't care about anything he only does this because that is his purpose well for now....