I'm Who?

Kan Pov

I woke up and it was dark what happend I was pretty sure I just created a portal to this world nothing else wait i cant teleport out of here where am I?

Your in a womb

Creator is that you? What do you Mena a womb?

Well I've decided to give you a life well temporarily I don't want you too be a mindless killing machine so i gave you a new vessel.

...... I don't know what to say.........

You don't need to say anything you might be a watcher and my creation but you have a soul a personality free will so i had you reborned you will attain your abilities when you ae born but you will only be able to use them once you are at the age of 14 but of course they will be limited you can stop this universes time if you need to go to another and restore balance and once you come back that universe will stop and so on you can't do anything but stop this universes time travel the dimension with over tipped balanced.

If i remember correctly demons will exist right?

Indeed well they aren't demons just beings who can control and alter the aspects to there body and weak against UV Rays and such.

So I would have to learn and adapt to this world?

Yes and no I will give you your knowledge but it will be limited to my desire you can read write and even do some medical aspects that will be based on modern society and I won't just leave you with knowledge I will give you the body and abilities the strongest mortal to be born in this world.

Wait who was the strongest mortal?

His name was Yoriichi Tsugikuni
The strongest mortal and demon slayer you will be born with his body but not his mind and not in his time but you will be born in a world around what these humans call the Taisho era well 2 years from it and you will be born to the family he once helped and gifted with one of his abilities and momento of him you will be the oldest in the family and this one will be an alternative version of it... To provide you what they call fun.

I won't really care but it was your decision but.... This might actually be good thank you creator

Well say good bye to your other abilities for now you're being borned remember you can stop time only when you will travel to another dimension well that's it good luck watcher.

No one's POV

We see a woman about to give birth as she was holding onto the hands of a paled red haired man with a small amrk on his forehead as an old lady was helping her give birth

Tanjuro: Dear it's alright I'm here..

Kie: AH!

Old-Lady: Push harder Kie-San!

Kie: AH!!

As she did one last pushed the child was born there was no sound she was afraid what if the child died in her but she was broken out of thought by the old lady.

Old-Lady: He didn't cry but his eyes are wide open and breathing and Tanjuro-kun he looks just like you!

The man named Tanjuro took the child from her and looked at his child his eyes were wide open he looked just like him but he had a bigger mark  clearer red eyes and darker hair

Kie: He looks as handsome as his father

She said weakly as she rooks her baby but for Kan he didn't know what to feel he was confused what was he supposed to do he could only see in black and white and through them he then learned to turn it off while i her arms until he notice......... He had tears... He felt emotions not forced but real emotions getting his powers removed must have given him real Mortality.