Chapter One

Kan POV

"So what world am i in."

To my knowledge well his knowledge..
Wait this place looks interesting.... I should look around

Kan then begins to jump off the cliff those who saw believed he would die but to their surprise he landed with a crater below him not even moving n inch no signs of pain he didn't even crouch down as he landed.

Kan:This place looks wonderful I wonder where i am I can always change my location Hm.

As he begins to walk around he sees strange things individuals and moments one where a odd looking boy was screaming with a silver haired and what it seems to be elf ears
Wait elf ears....

Kan:So I'm in THAT world.

He didn't mind them since he knows the outcome thanks to one of his abilities he went to a dark alley only to be stopped by 3 individuals.

T: Hey guys look at what we have!

(since Kan is also the name of one of the thugs I will refer to him as K and for Ton its T and chin well C and for our Kan well Kan)

Kan:'Oh it's these 3 if I'm correct they got passed by this world's sword Saint man I really love seeing and knowing the future and pass if I'm correct there known as ton chin and Kan huh he has the same name as me huh well they are just nicknames for them.'

K: Hey buddy cough up everything you got.

Kan: I rather not really if you could please move a long it would be easier.

C: You think you could boss us around huh? Well let's get him guys!

They charged at me well the big and skinny guy did Ton tried to punch me but I just caught it they look surprised.

Kan: Is that it?

C: Lets see you handle my speed!

He charged at me with knives he tried to stab my liver area gott a hand it to these guys they might be weak for me but anyone else would be dead by now.

C: DIE!

He tried to stab me but it went through me one of my abilities is to well control alter replace and creating anything I want well with some restrictions I simply made myself intangible(is that the word XD?)
I grabbed his wrist a broke it.

C: GAH!

T:YOU BASTERD!

I still had his fist so i simply slammed him too the wall.

Kan: You know this would never have happened if you guys listened but I'm not cruel.

I stretched out my hand and healed them they looked at me with fear and wait admiration? Never mind that the sun is setting I should go.