Damn Devils.

Kuoh

Kan POV

As I was flying over this city I noticed a building that really intrigued me due to a spell I casted on myself only those who at least have something else then human blood can see me.
I landed right infront of the buildings gate for me thats what it looked like for others it just seemed like I walked and appeared here

I take a look at it and the people walking towards it and it seems to be a school I finally found out what this is searching through my mind Kuoh Academy turned girl only school to a normal one well normal as a few Devils and other entities in thi...

I take a look at it and the people walking towards it and it seems to be a school I finally found out what this is searching through my mind Kuoh Academy turned girl only school to a normal one well normal as a few Devils and other entities in this town

I need to fit in so I immediately made it so I'm supposed to be here with my overwrite ability as a new student and I am now wearing one of the worst type of uniform I've ever seen the fabric is cheap so I used my overwrite once again to make on par with a high class suit.

Girl1: Oh My!

Girl2: He looks more handsome then the prince!

Girl3: Is he a new student!?!

Girl: He looks like a king!

Kan: King huh I'll use that name just to annoy these Devils I'll have to alter my blood though.

As I walk in the hallway I got lustful stares form girls while death glares from boys while i was walking I am using my overwrite to ch age this body's contents of to a pure pendrgaon giving myself acces to that sword Excalibur but I don't like it that much so I'll use that true Excalibur(From the fate series) But I'll make it look like it's altered version generating both Holy and dark energy just like me I cant wait to see the faces of those Devils and so called angels when they feel my power.

I stop at a door then open it  knowing what class this is and not needing what they call time tables since I can easily know it and such I don't want to interact with those Devils just yet.

Teacher: Ah you must be the new student well introduce yourself.

I start to walk to the the chalkboard a write my name and I face them with a fake but shining smile.

Kan: Nice to meet you all my name is Kan Pendragon I like gaining knowledge training and sleeping.

As I said that all the girls started to screechinf while the boys began looking at me like I'm already dead.

Teacher: Any questions?

Girl1: Are you single?

Girl2: Are you a pervert?

Boy: What do you mean by training?

Girl3: How big are you~

I was annoyed of the questions but I just held it in.

Kan: Well I am single and no I'm not a pervert and when I meant by training like martial arts and other stuff and for the last part well you should expect something.