Chapter 7

We left the alleyway.
"So where did you want to go?" I asked Aliyah.
"Um" she looked around "I can't see it"
"Here" Aizawa picked her up and put her on his shoulder.
"Wow" she giggled and held onto his head "there" she pointed "it's over there" we started walking towards the direction and we made our way to a booth.

"I want a prize" she said.
"Alright I'll win you one" I put my phone on my waistband. Aizawa took it and put it in his pocket "thank you" I smiled.
"Uh oh um" the person standing there was staring at me "so-so what you have to do is" he avoided eye contact "you have to shot the water through that hole and once there's enough then you win and can pick a prize but um there'll be things trying to block it"
"Ok thank you" I smiled and he blushed. I got behind one of guns and started. Loads of barriers attempted to block it but I timed it perfectly. After a few seconds lights and sirens went off.
"You win" the man smiled "which prize would you like?"
"The penguin please" Aliyah smiled.
"Here you go" he handed it to her.
"Thank you" she smiled.
"Can I go again?" I asked.
"Yeah sure" he said. The game started again and I won again.
"Which prize would you like?"
"The black bear please"
"Here you are" he handed it to me.
"Thank you" I handed it to Aizawa "there"
"Thank you" he smiled.

We continued walking through the fair. We took loads of pictures and had a great time. Aliyah started falling asleep on Aizawa's shoulders. I took her down and held her. She fell asleep on my chest.
"We should get her home" Aizawa said.
"Yeah we should" I replied. We turned around and headed to the exit.
"AYO MA" a voice yelled behind us. We ignored it and continued walking. There were fast footsteps approaching us. Aizawa pulled me in front of him. The same boys from earlier stopped in front of me. I put my hand on the gun.
"NO no weren't here to bother you" one said "we wanted to apologise"
"Did you apologise to the girl?" I asked.
"Y-yes" he said.
"Alright, if I ever see you again, I'm shooting" I said bluntly.
"S-sorry" they ran away.

I watched them run around the corner then continued walking.
"You were serious about the shooting thing weren't you?" Aizawa asked.
"Yep" I said.
"Damn" he put his arm around me "its valid"
"Exactly" I laughed as we got to the car. Aizawa opened the door for me and I got in. I put on my seatbelt with Aliyah still fast asleep on me. Aizawa got in and left the car park "I had a lot of fun with you" I smiled "thank you"
"No problem" he blushed.
"Next time I'm planning the date"
"I'm fine with that"
"Can you swim?"
"Yeah why?"
"Omg I have the best idea"
"What is it?"
"Do you want to come with me on my yacht?"
"I'm sorry did you say yacht?"
"Yeah my yacht"
"Of course I would" he laughed.
"Ok great, I can started planning now" I smiled.
"Wow, you must really like spending time with me"
"Of course I do" I chuckled and he blushed.

We quickly made it back to his house. He opened the door for me again and we went into the house. Aliyah woke up once we got upstairs.
"Are you still tired sweetie?" I asked and she nodded "ok let's change then you can sleep again" she stood up and we got her changed in her pyjamas. Once she was changed, she walked back over to the bed and got in. She fell asleep within minutes "can I shower?" I asked.
"Yeah sure" he led me to the bathroom.