Chapter 29

"I don't care what you have to say, you've emotionally and physically abused your son for all of his 15 years of living, there's no way in fuck I'm dropping the charges!" I yelled. I was in the meeting with Shinso's father. We were in a plain room with only a table and 3 chairs. A quiet policeman watched us talk, sometimes writing things down.
"I-I don't deserve jail-"
"YOU DESERVE HELL!" I interrupted "and I promise you, I will make the rest of your miserable stupid life hell"
"Y-you can't say-"
"I can do whatever the fuck I want, I'm the one with the freedom, the child and the common sense, I hold all the cards, you have nothing because you are nothing, and you will rot in a jail cell for the rest of your pathetic life, I will make sure of it" I stood up "this has been fun, thank you officer Jacob for accompanying me in here, have a great day" I left the room.

Endeavor was waiting for me by the entrance.
"How was it?" He asked.
"It was alright honestly, I didn't threaten his life cause an officer was there" I said.
"Ok that's good" we left the police department.
"I'm going to make sure he gets life in prison" I smiled "he deserves it"
"Yeah of course" Endeavor opened the car door for me.
"Thank you" I got in. He got in on the driver's side "and this dickhead tried to say that he doesn't deserve it, like are fucking dumb, you look stupid af right now"
"Wow"
"Yeah and-" my phone started ringing "my bad"
"No, go ahead"

I answered the phone.
"Hello?" I answered.
"We're at the gate" my best friend, besides Dabi, Kai said.
"Kai I'm not even home yet" I said.
"Ok and? What's the code for the gate?"
"You already-"
"Oh wait I remember, see you when you get back, is anyone home?"
"My boyfriend already dropped the kids at their grandmother's house so its probably just him"
"But Gramps and Paps are home right?"
"Yeah I think"
"Ok we're going to say hi"
"Alright see you later"
"Byeee" the call ended.

"Was that Kai?" Endeavor asked.
"Yeah, her, Nia, Deja and I are going out today" I said.
"Why?"
"What do you mean why?"
"Its a Monday you'd never go out if you didn't want to prove a point, so why?"
"Aizawa is going out with his friends for the first time, which I'm fine with, but it's to a strip club that he apparently used to go to a lot"
"Oh"
"Yeah so I have a surprise for him"
"Y/n you know being a stripper takes a lot of hard work, like does women are literally amazing when it comes to upper body strength"
"Yes yes I know, I'm not going to be dancing, I could never with my arms"
"Then what?"
"I'll tell you later" I laughed.

We pulled up to my house. Once we got past the gate I could sense her. We parked and I got out of the car.
"Y/N!" Kai came running out of the house.
"KAI!" we ran to each other and hugged.
"Is she here?" Deja and Nia appeared "Y/N!" they joined the hug.

Kai, Deja, Nia and I grew up together. Their mothers were in the same friend group as my mother and Rei so we always saw each other and went to school together.

 Their mothers were in the same friend group as my mother and Rei so we always saw each other and went to school together

Deja