Chapter 47

The gala was starting. Everyone was seated as Taraji passed me a microphone.
"Thank you" I smiled and walked onto the stage "good evening everyone" I smiled "welcome to the 2021 L/n enterprise annual gala" everyone cheered "I love everyone's outfits, especially the little ice queen" I waved at a little girl in the costume. She waved back "today we have loads of things planned but first, let's welcome the special guest today, everyone please welcome the guest of honour, Katsuki Bakugou!" I clapped. I watched Bakugou paused as everyone erupted in cheer. He walked over to me "Katsuki is this year's sport festival winner among the first years at Ua and has shown amazing progress in his hero work" I said "congratulations Katsuki" I handed him a plaque.

He smiled at me brightly. I gave him a hug and he busted out in a large blush. We both walked off together and other people took over. I sat down with the other parents. Aliyah crawled onto my lap giggling. I smiled and kissed her forehead. An auction started, again, for charity. They showed an antique collection of swords.
"The bid begins at £10k" the woman said.
"£10k" I raised my hand.
"£11k" someone said.
"£12k" I said.
"£13k" they said.
"£15k" I started looking around.
"£20k" I made eye contact with Aizawa.
"£25k" I said.
"30k" he smiled. We both glared at each other then continued beating each other's bids.
"Ok that's sold for £150k to the nice gentleman with the hair" the auctioneer smiled.

"Isn't that your boyfriend?" Sean whispered to me.
"Yeah it is" I said "he only bid so I wouldn't get it, plus he wants his own weapon room"
"You guys has weapon room?"
"Of course we do" I laughed "if you guys come over someday I can show you"
"I'd love that" he said.

~time skip~

They announced the hour interval and everyone started mixing around. Snacks were being brought out.
"Mummy!" Aliyah tapped me "mummy! Mummy! Mummy!"
"Do you want a snack?" I asked and she nodded "ok let's go" I stood up and started walking over with her in my arms. I walked around the selection.
"I want that!" She pointed at a cup of pineapple "the yellow one"
"Alright then" I picked it up, along with a fork and started walking back.

Endeavor waved me over to their table so I walked over.
"You guys Ok?" I sat down and gave Aliyah the first piece.
"Yeah we just wanted to ask is you were" Fuyumi said "You haven't been bidding much"
"Oh, uh I'm running out of space for things in my homes, so I can't get more stuff" I shrugged.
"Even the houses over seas?" Natsou asked.
"Full yeah" I said "and I don't know if I want to buy more properties" I shrugged. Aliyah finished the piece so I continued feeding her "I'm more focused on developing the economy and stuff"
"Ok politician" Aizawa walked over "what's happening next?"
"Probably more interviews" I said.
"Should I stay with you?"
"If you want"
"Did something happen between you too?" Rei asked.
"Don't worry about it" I said. Aizawa looked concerned but I brushed it off. Aliyah quickly finished eating and I stood up to throw away the rubbish.
"I'll throw it away" Aizawa rushed. I gave him the rubbish then walked over to an empty table. I burped Aliyah and watched her gradually get more and more tired. She rested on my chest and doused off.

"Hey ma" Shinso and the Bakusquad walked over and sat down.
"Hi kids" I said bluntly.
"You know we're sorry right?" Kirishima said.
"Yes I know" I replied. The Bakusquad sighed and left the table.
"I'm seriously sorry ma" Shinso said.
"You can call me Y/n you know" I said.
"I-" he froze "o-ok" he stood up and left.

"Omg hii Y/n" Naomi walked over.
"Hii Naomi" my smile grew "how are you?"
"I'm great" she sat with me and the rest of the family soon followed "what about you?"
"The past few days have been a lot of work with planning but it's over now so I'm alright" I smiled "so what have I missed?"
"Not much" Aki shrugged "but um, my birthday is coming up"
"Oh cool, how old will you be?"
"20"
"Mhmm, are you doing anything for it?"
"I was going to have a party, I wanted to ask if you'd want to come"
"Yeah sure, if I find someone to watch the kids then I don't mind coming"
"Ok great" he smiled.
"We would love to watch them again" Akeno said.
"Thank you" I smiled "when exactly is the party?"
"The week after next week maybe, I'll keep you updated" he said.