Chapter 18

"Y/n is it true that you're letting the kids spend the night with you?" Mina's mum asked.
"Yeah they all asked to have a sleepover at my house so I said yes" I smiled.
"You do know its Thursday right?" Endeavor asked.
"Obviously I'm getting them a lift to school" I said "wait do they have school tomorrow?" I looked at Aizawa.
"No they get tomorrow off" he said smiling at Aliyah in his arms.
"Alright then, I'll take them all home after" I quickly started searching for buses "I would get a limo but I don't think you'll all fit in one" I sat on the table "so I'll just order a luxury bus" I started booking it.

Everyone was silent until I looked up at them. They were all staring at me.
"Is everything ok?" I asked.
"So um" Mitsuki started "you're letting 30 kids in your home for the night, just because they asked?"
"Yeah, they're good kids so I don't see the problem" I smiled.
"You're so sweet" Inko hugged me.
"Thank you Mrs Midoriya" I hugged back "you all have really amazing kids, they all did really good today so this is their reward"
"Is it ok if we take them home first to freshen up?" Masaru asked.
"Yeah that's completely fine, I'm going to head over to the house and get everything ready, I'll send you the address and if you don't mind I'll take your numbers now just in case" I said.
"You're so mature" Rei smiled "aww my baby is all grown up now" she smiled.
"Thank you" I chuckled "also just for reassurance me and Aizawa will also be in the house and the house has live in security and a top of the art security system"
"Please behave" Denki's mum said to him.
"I will" he smiled.

I quickly got all of the parent's numbers and they started leaving with their children. Shinso was still there.
"I'll drop you off at home" I picked up Aliyah.
"Thank you" he smiled and went to grab his stuff.
"Um, can I have my daughter back now?" Aizawa said.
"I'm sorry did you birth her?" I asked.
"No..."
"Then that's your answer" I picked up my phone again "do you want to go play toys with mummy in the new house now?" I asked.
"Yes!" Aliyah giggled.
"New house?" Endeavor asked.
"You didn't think I'd say yes to a sleepover in your house did you?" I asked "it's going to be in the white mansion"
"I wouldn't have minded if it was in our house" Rei shrugged "but have fun taking care of 30 teenagers"
"I trust them to not be weird" I smiled. Shinso walked back in "you're ready to go?"
"Yeah" he looked up from his phone.
"Alright" I looked at Aizawa. He had been staring at me in silence "aren't you coming?"
"Oh yeahhh sure" he picked up the baby bag and we left.

~time skip~

We had dropped Shinso off and were heading towards the house.
"Should I be nervous about seeing your other properties?" Aizawa asked.
"Why would you be nervous?" I laughed.
"Its so weird dating a millionaire" he shifted in his seat.
"How?" I laughed "I thought I was pretty normal"
"You are it's just the fact that you could buy every building you've ever been in blows my mind" he sighed "like the sports festival, Nezu told me that you insisted to pay for the whole thing"
"Yeah I did that" I shrugged "it's no big deal though"
"No big deal?, that cost over 250 grand"
"Ok..."
"Did you not know that?"
"Of course I knew but I didn't exactly mind, it's for the kids after all"
"Oh wow" he started smiling at me.
"You Ok?" I glanced over at him with a  smile.
"You make me really happy, you know that right?" He asked.
"Yeah I know, you make me happy too" I smiled.

I finally got to the gate. I put in the pin and it opened. I drove through and continued up the trail.
"Ok so what should I expect for this house?" Aizawa asked excited.
"To be honest I fell in love with this house when I was younger, like in love in love, its beautiful" I smiled "and my grandparents live next door" I whispered.
"What was that?" Aizawa asked.
"Um my grandparents live next door" I repeated.
"By next door what do you mean?"
"I mean there's 2 houses surrounded by gate together, it's a 5 minute walk to their house, they also have keys to my house"
"So I get to meet your grandparents?" He asked excited.
"Well they travel a lot so I'm not sure if they-" I paused when I saw 2 figures standing outside of the house.
"Damn this house is nice" Aizawa stared.