Chapter 50

I finally finished cooking and got everything ready. The house was silent as everyone was either asleep or had gone home. I walked up to my room and noticed Aizawa asleep. I took a quick shower and threw on one of his t shirts and walked over to bed. I cuddled into him and he quickly shrugged me off and scooted away.
"Shota" I poked him "what's wrong?"
"You didn't let me try more food" he whispered angrily.
"I'm sorry that I want there to be enough for school" I said.
"I don't care" he pulled the blanket as he turned his back to me.
"Baby" I ran my hand down his arm and watched him relax "I'm sorry" I said lightly. He turned around to look at me. The lamp across the room provided us with a bit of light.
"Are you actually sorry?" He asked.
"Of course I am" I ran my thumb across his cheek. He stared at me for a few moments.

"Is that my shirt?" He asked and I nodded "you look good in it" he pulled me closer to him.
"Thank you" I smiled.
"Better than I do even" he sat me on his waistband. He smiled up at me.
"Was there a purpose of putting me here?" I sat up.
"You look good on top of me" he smirked "you know, I checked on the kids and they were all asleep, I already gave Aliyah her bottle so she's fine, Eri has her stuffed animals so she's good, Shinso is passed out from training"
"Mkay"
"Yeah" he ran his hands up my torso under the shirt "can I?" He asked.

"Shota we haven't had sex in weeks" I whispered.
"Yeah I know" he said.
"Bro I'm scared" I said.
"Why?" He looked concerned.
"Because, what if you lose interest because of it"
"Y/n, we've been together for a bit over 6 months now, do you really think having sex with you would make me lose interest, I'm too obsessed with you"
"We've literally only had sex once that whole time"
"Yeah because I'm more interested in your personality" he laughed "if you don't want to, we don't have to"
"I do"
"Baby I need a yes or no" he sat up and pulled me closer to him.
"Yes" I smiled.
"Thank you" he slowly leaned in and kissed me. I melted into it and felt him smile. We pulled back at smiled at each other "yeah we're not doing this" he shook his head.
"Why not?" I laughed.
"The way you just looked at me" he took a deep breath "I want to get you pregnant and I can't do that" he said.
"Why not?" I held his chin and smirked.
"B-because you said you uh-" he paused and I chuckled.
"Take your time" I cupped his face.
"You said you didn't want to give birth again" he said.
"Don't you want another baby with me?" I asked.
"Of course I do" he held onto my waist.

I paused and looked at him.
"I told you that I want to get my tubes tied right?" I asked.
"No.." he said "you do?"
"Yeah, pregnancy is scary, I don't really want to go through that again"
"Well it's not like I can tell you not to do it, it's not my place" he hugged me "just be careful" he kissed my forehead.
"Thank you" I smiled. We heard a footstep and we paused "that wasn't one of the kids" I instantly grabbed a gun that was stashed in my nightstand. We both shot up and left our room. We instantly identified the room from Shinso's room. We barged in and I put the person in a head lock and held the gun to their head.

"Move one more time and I'll shot" I whispered. They instantly froze.
"Wow" Shinso sighed and turned on the light "it's just Kaminari" I looked down and it actually was Kaminari.
"Oh I'm sorry sweetie" I quickly let go.
"It's fine" he laughed awkwardly. Shinso and Kaminari stood next to each other embarrassed.
"Wait why are you here so late?" Shota asked.
"How did you even get in, the front door is locked?" I asked. I noticed Aizawa's scarf next to Shinso's window "wait you actually snuck him in?" I looked at Shinso.
"Sorry" Shinso said.
"Ewww, you guys are fucking" Aizawa covered his ears.

"Were you really going to fuck in my house?" I asked.
"No..." they avoided eye contact.
"I can't do this" Aizawa left the room.
"Immature ass" I watched him.
"I'm so sorry that I don't want to know about my son's sex life" he walked back towards our room.
"Ok" I laughed "um" I looked back at the boys "if you want to do that, you can I guess, cause pregnancy isn't possible but please be careful, use protection because diseases spread, I'm not saying either of you have anything, but still, and you can't do it here, fuck no, if want to fuck, please go get a hotel, I'll pay, just dont fuck in the same house as Eri or Aliyah, I don't need them walking into that" we all laughed "Kaminari, you can stay for a bit but you need to be home before your mum notices, Goodnight but of you"
"Goodnight" they smiled as I closed the door behind me.