Chapter 41

It was already late and Hawks and Miriko were already asleep on the couch.
"They always fall asleep once they eat" I put a blanket over them "ok guys its getting late, do you want to call your parents to tell them you're staying over?" I looked at the kids. They were all half asleep "why are you all so tired?"
"I'm full" Aizawa rested on my shoulder.
"It was the food" I chuckled "ok let's get you to sleep" I noticed Aliyah asleep resting on Shinso. I quickly rushed over to her. She was about to fall but I caught her "let's take you to your room sweetie" I started walking towards her room. Aizawa followed me, still drowsy.

"Goodnight baby" I placed her in her bed and kissed her forehead. She got comfortable still asleep. I turned on the night light and switched off the main lights. I grabbed a few blankets and went downstairs and tucked everyone in. I dimmed the lights and kept the heat regulated. I grabbed my phone and called the kids' parents. They all understood and were fine with it. I finally headed up to my room.

Aizawa was sitting on the edge of the bed in his boxers.
"Shota are you Ok?" I walked over to him. He pulled me closer and hugged me tightly.
"Now I am" he rested on me. I knew he'd started dousing off.
"Let's get into the bed" I stood him up and guided him into bed "give me a second" I changed into an oversized t shirt. I got into the bed and faced the opposite direction to him. I felt Aizawa patting the bed until he found me.
"Baby?" He finally got to me and rushed closer to me "my love, do you have your bonnet on?"
"Yes I do" I stroked his hair.
"Ok did you have any makeup on?"
"No"
"Wow you're so beautiful, with or without it" he smiled with his eyes closed "did you have contacts in today?"
"No I just didn't wear my glasses" I said.
"Why?" He shot up.
"I don't know"
"Please wear them" he laid on my chest "I don't want you to get hurt"
"Alright" I kissed his forehead.
"I'm going to marry you" he started getting tired again "you have me feel so loved and comfortable, you make me so happy baby, you'd make the best wife"
"Thank you" I smiled.
"That's why I'm going to-" he slapped his hand across his mouth.
"Going to what?" I asked.
"Nothing my love" he rushed "its late, let's get to sleep"
"Alright" I looked at him suspiciously "Goodnight"
"Goodnight babe" he peaked my lips then cuddled into me and fell asleep.

~time skip~

I woke up in the middle of the night. Aizawa was fast asleep next to me. I rolled out of bed and walked downstairs. I checked on everyone in the living room but Shinso was missing. I heard rustling and he walked in with an half empty water bottle in hand.
"Were you just thirsty?" I asked and he nodded "ok Goodnight"
"Goodnight ma" he got back under the covers with Kaminari. I left the room and walked up Aliyah's room. I peeped in and she was sleeping peacefully. I checked her diaper and it was still clean.

I went back to my room. Aizawa was wide awake staring in my direction.
"You Ok babe?" I got back into my bed.
"I had a dream" he looked at suspiciously "we need to talk"
"Ok I'm listening" I said.
"I need you to promise me something"
"Ok what is it?"
"Promise me you won't go after all for one" I remained silent "Y/n promise"
"I can't do that" I said. We held eye contact.
"Why not?"
"Shota I haven't spent the past 2 years of my life looking for him to just give up"
"Y/n you're being selfish!"
"If you want to talk, talk, don't fucking yell at me cause then we'll have issues"
"Fine I'm sorry for yelling" he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Y/n I need you to see it from my perspective" he said "you're risking your life for a dumb reason"
"Its not dumb"
"Yes it is!" He sighed "Y/n they're not coming back" he clasped onto my shoulders "your parents are gone, I'm sorry but they are, now stop trying" my eyes started watering. Aizawa's face fell "Y/n I-"
"What is your problem?" I asked "why do you always find a way to fuck up as soon as I feel better?"
"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you"
"But you did! You always do!"
"Y/n-"