Chpt 2 S1: Confrentaion

It was a new day at Kuoh Academy and Akura was sitting down with his headphones in listening to music until he was interrupted by someone tapping his shoulder. He ignored it and continued to listen to music. Again his shoulder was tap and once again he ignored it. And once again his shoulder was shook.

Akura:*takes headphones off* What! Can't you see me trying to listen to my fucking music! What do you want!

Issei:*terrified* I was just gonna ask you for advise.

Akura: Make it quick Hyoudou.

Issei: Ok, so yesterday I went on a date with a hot girl right. Everything went well, we went to the arcade, the mall, and to eat dinner. Then we went to the park and she asked me would I die for her. I was so confused until I saw a giant hole in my stomach. Then I woke up this morning like nothing happened, hell no one remembers the girl like she never existed. What do I do?

Akura:(Looks like the fallen angel used a memory spell on everyone. Best to play along). I don't know what to tell you man, maybe you were having a lucid dream or something.

Issei: Damn. Well thanks anyway. Also can I get the notes?

Akura: No.

Issei then walks away, while Akura stares at him. He sensed that Issei's energy is similar to Rias's energy. He had a theory about it, but he wasn't sure if it was true or not. During lunch, Akura goes to his spot at the sakura tree and begins to practice his Senjutsu, since he's still pretty new to using it. As he is practicing, a certain white hair girl was watching him from a far with a slit blush on her face. The perverted trio walk by and see that Akura is meditating.

Motohama: Hey check it out! Akura's meditating!

Matsuda:*grabs some rocks* Let's teach him a lesson.

The two then walk towards Akura to get to a good throwing distance, while Issei stands back. The duo then reel their arms back and throw the rocks at him, but he just moves his head to the side. The duo were shocked. But what shocked them the most was his eyes.

 But what shocked them the most was his eyes

Akura: What do you think your doing?

Matsuda:*sweating bullets*Us oh nothing! We just Uhm, we're going to tell you that, Uh we got a new dvd! Yeah! Right Motohama!

Motohama:*sweating bullets* Y..Yeah! We were wondering if you wanted to watch it with us?

Akura: No.*narrows eyes*Now leave.

Matsuda/Motohama: Y..Yes sir!

The duo then quickly get away from Akura and leave Issei standing there. He was about to leave but was stoped by Akura.

Akura: Meet me after school so we can walk together.

Issei: Y..Yeah sure.

~TIME SKIP TO THE SCHOOL GATE~
Akura is waiting for Issei at the school gate for about 15 minutes now. He was about to go find him, but he saw Issei running his way.