Chpt 6 S1: Familiars

[AN: So I'm going to start calling Akura's Rage Mode Kyuubi mode from now own.]

Today was the day that Issei and Asia we're getting their familiars. Akura didn't want to go, but Asia gave him the puppy eyes and he gave in. Raynare, however stayed home. Akura was making his way towards the ORC while thinking about the familiar forest. When he was young his mother told him story's about the familiar forest and all the creatures that lived there. He always wanted to go to the familiar forest when he was a kid. Once he got to the ORC, Rias began to explain that they needed to stay close since there are very dangerous and very powerful creatures in the familiar forest.

Issei: Wait, how is Akura supposed to get there? He's not apart of the peerage.

Akura: I've got my own magic circle.

Rias then makes her magic circle and teleports towards the familiar forest while Akura follows suit. Once in the familiar forest Issei took note that it looked like a horror movie.

Akura: You know your right.

Issei:*very feminine scream*

Akura just sighed he told Rias that he would explore the familiar forest and began to walk into the forest. As he was walking he noticed a number of creatures, a ox octopus hybrid, a giant cat made of blue flames, giant apes, a horned beetle with wings as a tail, and many more. Then felt an immense power not to far away. Interested, Akura decided to check it out. He found himself walking up to an open area in the forest. He looked around to see if there was anything and there wasn't.

???: Now what is a human doing in my territory?

Akura turned his head to see silver fox with nine tails laying on a large rock

Akura could only stare in awe. He'd never seen another nine tails other than his mother and sister. He shook his head and gave the beast his answer.

Akura: I had no idea that this part of the familiar forest was you're territory. I was just taking a store when I stumbled upon this area.

???: You are interesting. I sense a very powerful energy with in you. Oh and what's this? Your not a human after are you?

Akura: Your right about that. I'm not human, I'm a Youkai.

???: Intreging indeed. What is your name boy?

Akura: My name is Akura, what's your?

Kaga: I am Kaga the Fox Goddess Of The Moon.

Akura: Goddess huh? That must mean you are very powerful. Mind if we spar a little?

Kaga:*chuckles* As interesting as that might be, I know that you would win with great ease. However there is something I would be willing to do with you.