Chpt 8 S1: Who You Calling Chicken?

It was the next day and Akura was happier than usual which sacred everyone. He's never been this happy before, well other than with his family, but that was it. He noticed Issei from a far and decided to talk to him.

Akura: Hey Issei, how's it going?

However Issei didn't hear him as he was lost in his thoughts.

Akura: Hey Issei. Hello.

Issei:*snaps back to reality* H..Huh? Oh hey Akura. What's up?

Akura: I'm okay, but what's up with you? You seem more of it today.

Issei: Okay so last night I was doing my night rotune when all of a sudden Rias shows up.

Akura: Wait what?

Issei: Yeah, it shocked me too. Then she said that she wanted to sleep with me.

Akura: The fuck?!

Issei: Yeah dude it was crazy. Then this hot maid chick shows up and says something about a marriage or something.

Akura then puts it together quickly. The reason Rias tensed up the other day was because she was in an arranged marriage. He then sensed multiple energy's in the same place and using his Senjutsu he noticed a big energy full of ill intent.

Akura: Issei we need to get to the ORC now!

Akura grabs Issei's arm and dashes towards the ORC. Once there he kicks the door open statulaing everyone in the room.

Rias: Akura? Why did you kick down the door?

Akura: Sorry red, but I sensed a massive energy here, and it was full of ill intent.

Blond Fuck: Rias, who is this person?

Rias: That would be Akura, he's an ally to me and peerage.

The blond fuck then started to laugh which pissed Akura off.

Akura: Rias, who is this blond fuck? And why is he here?

Riser: I am Riser Phenix of the noble Phenix clan and heir to the throne.

Akura: So your a egotistical chicken? Not the weirdest thing I've seen.

Riser: How dare you?!

Greyfia: Lord Riser please calm yourself.

Akura: Who are you? Rias's maid or something?

Greyfia: I am Greyfia Lucifige, wife and Queen to the current Lucifer.