Chpt 10 S1(Finale): The Demon Fox

It was now the day of the rating game. Everyone in the peerage was ready. All they need to do was wait for Akura to show up. After a while, he appears with Grayfia.

Akura: Hey guys, you all ready?

Issei: Hell yeah we're ready. Thanks to you and that old man, we way stronger than before.

Kiba: Issei's right. Thanks to your training we are stronger.

Akura: Don't mention it guys.

Akeno: Akura why are you with Grayfia?

Akura:*chuckles* Well you see normally when someone isn't a part of the peerage they can't fight in a rating game, but Sirzechs came to me and made an exception, so I'll be joining you guys.

Issei: Right on! Now my best bud and I get kick Riser's ass together. Up top!

Akura:*sigh* Yeah, up top!

The two then high five as Akura smiles a little. Grayfia then teleports them to the location of the rating game, but Issei noticed that they were still in the ORC.

Akura: Actually we are at the rating game, it's just looks like we're here, but in actuality we are in a distorted space. Like Kakashi's Kamui dimension. Anyway, you guys need to come up with a plan to beat Riser.

Rias then tells everyone the plan and they move out. Akura makes shadow clones to accompany everyone to where they where going as Akura stays with Rias and Asia. He looked over to see that Asia was fidgeting a little. He walks over to her and puts a hand on her shoulder.

Akura: You okay?

Asia: I'm ok, it's just I'm nervous is all.

Akura: Everything gonna be okay Asia.

He rating game begins and Akura waits. He knows that Riser will come for them, but he didn't know when. After about 15 minutes of waiting, he felt an energy coming towards them. Finally, Riser has come.

Akura: I was wondering when you'd show yourself.

Riser: You waited for me? I'm honored.

Akura: Don't get too full of yourself you over sized turkey.

Riser:*gets angry* Why you!

Riser rushes at Akura, while he does the same. The two clash by punching each other in the face.

Akura was able to put more force into his punch and sent Riser back

Akura was able to put more force into his punch and sent Riser back. He then tried to attack Riser but he jumped in the air and started to throw fire balls at Akura.

 He then tried to attack Riser but he jumped in the air and started to throw fire balls at Akura